We are delighted to have been retained by this client who are a leading-edge technology and global marine survey company.
Due to continued growth they now require a Pilot (remote marine vehicle) to operate this groundbreaking system.
The Role – Pilot (remote marine vehicle)
Please note this is a shortened job spec and full job description can be provided on request.
- Safe navigation the system in compliance with all sea regulations.
- Development of passage plans taking into account features such as tides, traffic density, navigational hazards and other local factors.
- Interpretation of weather data before and during missions to ensure the safe operation of the system
- Preparation of marine risk assessments
- Keeping watch on cameras for other marine traffic that would post potential hazards to the system
- Review and basic quality control of survey data,
- Compliance with and execution and promotion of Health and Safety standards on site at all times.
The ideal Candidate – Pilot (remote marine vehicle)
- Full clean drivers’ licence
- Relevant marine qualifications such as Yachtmaster, Coastal Skipper, ICC (or equivalent).
- Excellent IT skills
- Proactive and a genuine desire to grow with the company
- A flexible approach to working hours
This is a unique role with a growing company. The ideal candidate may be currently working in a different sector but have a keen interest in yachting or similar and wish to make this their full-time job. Full training will be given to get an ambitious candidate up to speed.
You may call, in strict confidence, Conor MacNamara on +44 (0) 028 3025 2407 or +44 (0) 07968 160 122 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement
No Minimum Requirement