Our client is a forward thinking FMCG company who are currently seeking a multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join their manufacturing plant in Drogheda. As the successful candidate will operate as the sole Maintenance Technician within this plant, applicants must be confident in their abilities to manage all aspect of plant maintenance.
- Schedule and carry out preventative maintenance and breakdown repair on all machinery
- React immediately to any breakdowns
- Implementation and on-going development of Total Productive Maintenance systems
- Lead and manage contractors for both on-going maintenance requirements and engineering projects.
- Manage data and report on equipment and systems to generate improvement initiatives
- Liaise with Operations teams in the planning of maintenance work and addressing equipment performance issues
- Operation, co-ordination and management of Engineering Stores and the spares requirements.
- Recommend process or system modifications
- Maximise equipment and plant availability through the root cause identification and subsequent elimination of problems / defects
- Time served multi skilled maintenance technician with a minimum 3 years experience in an FMCG environment, preferably food
- Must have the ability to work own initiative and in a team based GMP environment.
- A team player, confident in communicating across all levels of the business
This is a day shift offering a salary of €50 - 55k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please APPLY now through the link!
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.