IT Project Manager – (Performance related bonus)
IT Project Manager | Bleeding edge tech services | Competitive salary| Core benefits include annual bonus programme.
Donegal based organisation continuously innovating and expanding.
The IT Project Manager will have responsibility of leading a team of professionals in successfully delivering application and or infrastructure development projects. You will be expected to facilitate initial meetings and ongoing discussions during the lifecycle of a project. The IT Project Manager will act as a mediator between the stakeholder and the team members.
What does the company do?
The organisation provides a full range of technology and business services and offers a wide range of IT career opportunities. The company boasts that its 1300+ staff are of the highest calibre when it comes to creating strategic innovative and cost-effective solutions. This IT powerhouse operates out of an easily accessible, leading-edge premise and continues to thrive which has given way to the creation of this brand new IT Project Management position.
Why should I be interested in this IT Project Manager role?
- Salary is flexible and very much reflected in the level of experience (€40 - 60k)
- Up to 5% employer pension contributions, health insurance and stock options
- Excellent work-life balance – finish work at 5pm and don’t take it home with you
- Subsidised high street restaurant chain on premise - free tea and coffee
- Full time work from home opportunities after 6 month probationary period
- Free parking
- Performance related bonus
What do I need to secure this IT Project Manager role?
- IT project management experience in agile environment
- Strong organisational and delegation skills are essential
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence peers as well as senior management
- Experience in managing software development projects with a holistic knowledge of various software platforms.
For a confidential chat about this exciting IT Project Manager role (or any other) please give Jonny Wallace a call on 0044 2895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs