Our client is a successful Agri-produce firm supplying 3 rd party food manufacturers and retailers in the UK & Ireland. Due to continued success, they have a requirement for a Human Resources Executive to join their busy team.
Human Resources Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to gain a wide range of HR and related experience in a fast paced, positive and varied agri-produce environment.
The position includes:
- Recruitment & Selection, induction and onboarding of new starters
- Investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
- Company performance management programmes, including appraisals and probationary reviews
- Company Training & Development initiatives
- Be a primary point of contact for Line Managers
- Maintenance of the Company HR systems including absence information, employee details, recruitment details etc.
- Collate and track data on employee holidays, absenteeism and employee turnover
- Collate and track data on employee absence triggers and attendance statistics and assist Managers in the management of absenteeism on site, including Return to Work
- Accurately process leavers, transfers, variations and change of details and communicate relevant information with payroll
- Provide administrative support to the Health and Safety Manager
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in an administrative role within a busy (ideally agri-food) environment, providing support within a HR function is highly desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Team orientated
- Detail oriented and highly organised with the ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of providing administrative support within a HR function
- CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification
- Have good IT & data management skills
- Be a strong communicator in written and verbal presentation
- Be results driven & systems orientated
- Willingness to travel to other sites to support the business
- Valid driving licence and access to a car
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call +44 (0) 28 3025 2407 / Conor MacNamara +44 (0) 7968 160122 in strict confidence.
Experience: 1-2 yrs