Pharmacist, Job Ref. JO3371
Perm role, FT Hours
We are delighted to be working with an award winning and market leading lifestyle retailer with multiple stores, renowned for their excellence in customer care, to assist them in sourcing and appointing a suitably qualified and experienced Pharmacist for their store in Dublin.
They firmly believe that by employing motivated, driven and passionate team members that their customers always remain of the forefront of what they do, and your role will be pivotal in this.
- Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
- Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
- Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
- Assist in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising.
- Execute the dispensary business plan.
- Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
- Day to day management of the dispensary.
- Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
- Report to head office on store and employee performance.
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment with experience of Republic of Ireland schemes;
- You will be motivated and love what you do;
- You will be professional and caring and really want to listen and help others;
- You will also be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately;
- Be a self- motivated with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge;
- Have excellent communication skills and be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being commercially astute;
- Have a key focus on the customer ensuring excellent face to face interactions;
- Be a highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressure;
- Be positive, committed, loyal and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
If interested, what you need to do next:
To register your interest in this position in confidence please submit a copy of your full up-to-date C.V. with a cover email/letter highlighting your suitability for the position.
Please include the Job Reference Number.
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and your permission sought to send your C.V. to the hiring client for review.
If a closing date has been given by the hiring client, then we will list this clearly with the text of all jobs advertised.
Specific closing dates for all jobs can be found and verified on our website which is updated daily.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released.
We act as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business and as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Equality & Diversity:
As an organisation we are continually committed to equality and we value diversity. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
Confidentiality / Data Protection:
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.
Experience: See job description.
See job description.