Our client has invested in excellent food production / manufacturing facilities and related processing plant & equipment. They take product from ‘seed’ to supermarket shelf and due to consistent and sustained success, interested in recruiting a ‘Trainee Farm Manager’.
Trainee Farm (produce) Manager
The successful candidate will report to the Operations Manager and will develop an understanding of the links between effective growing, harvesting and processing. You will support activities to drive continuous improvement and deliver the highest standards demanded by retailers.
We are seeking a high calibre graduate with appropriate agri-produce experience.
- A degree / 3 rd level qualification in Agriculture, Horticulture, or a closely related area
- A keen interest in the Agri / Food sector with a track record in fresh produce / food production
- Strong numeracy, literacy and problem-solving skills and with a pro-active and forward-thinking mind-set
- An understanding and ideally certifications in Food Safety and retail standards
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, assertive with sound decision making skills
- Customer orientated and KPI driven
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Driving license
To find out more, please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you are suited to this role, including your remuneration expectations through the link here. Alternatively, please call +44 (0) 28 3025 2407 / Conor MacNamara +44 (0) 7968 160122 in strict confidence.
Experience: No Minimum Requirement