Our client is a Northern Ireland based family business employing over 50 staff and involved in engineering and the manufacture/refurbishment of various products in rubber and plastics. The Company has ambitious and progressive plans for growth and there is continuous investment in new factory buildings, CNC plant, and development of its processes. As part of the ambitious growth plan the Company is now seeking to both expand and modernise its Sales Department with emphasis on expansion of its customer base into ROI and GB. They now wish to recruit a Business Development Manager to assist with this.
Business Development Manager
The role in brief – Business Development Manager
- As Business Development Manager you will be at the front line providing the main point of contact for clients
- Responsible for developing business particularly in Republic of Ireland
- To create and develop commercial opportunities to increase revenue
- Maximising sales revenue within existing accounts
- Facilitate highly effective team working through the business
The ideal candidate – Business Development Manager:
- The ideal candidate will have a successful sales background with relevant product and market knowledge, preferably gained by working within the Agricultural Machinery or engineering sector
- Strong understanding of conventional and CNC machining
- The position will be suitable only to candidates with a dedicated, flexible approach who can work effectively as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
Excellent remuneration package available for the right candidate including excellent base salary, commission structure, company vehicle, mobile phone and laptop.
To find out more you can:
Submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrated how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations though the link here. You can also call Pat O’Kane on 07768262758 / 028 3025 2407 in strict confidence. O’Kane Resourcing are acting as an employment agency on behalf of the employer.