Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with our client, a prestigious Public Sector body, to recruit an Assistant Clerk/ Executive Support on a 12 month temporary contract. Excellent salary + benefits.
As Assistant Clerk, you will be responsible for supporting the core activities of Senior members within the organisation. The role will involve;
- Providing advice, guidance or briefings on a range of policy, procedural or legislative matters relating to or arising from the work of the members and senior stakeholders
- Assisting in / commissioning research into key areas of interest for various members
- Assisting in the planning and management of the efficient and effective delivery of Committee business
- Acting as a liaison for a wide range of stakeholders internally & externally
- Preparing or assisting with draft speeches, responses, press releases etc
- Managing a team of staff to ensure effective use of resources.
2 year's experience of planning and organising a heavy and diverse workload and delivering high quality work to deadlines.
2 years experience of communicating effectively and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
2 years experience in line managing or supervising staff which may include experience gained formally through employment, or experience gained within a position of responsibility in a voluntary organisation.
Knowledge and understanding of issues arising from the UK's withdrawal from the EU.
To discuss this role in confidence, please contact Mairead on 028 96207050 or email your CV via the link.
***Please note, due to the very high level of applications received at this time, we will only be able to consider applicants who can clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria. We are unable to provide individual feedback at this time.***
Experience: 0 yrs