Manager (Lender resolutions)
£28, 000 - £30,000 (starting plus bonus)
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Banking or insolvency professional with demonstrable experience in lender debt negotiations from either a lender or borrower perspective.
As part of the role, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships, execute restructuring procedures as required and contribute to defining the engagement scope.
Working under the supervision of a Director or Associate Director, you will liaise directly with creditors, clients and external professionals. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate.
Working closely with your team, you'll ensure that the teams work plan is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality & Process Management guidelines. You will also help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel team members and help them to develop.
Technical skills requirements
- Display a high level of commercial acumen, and an awareness of the key drivers of corporate failure or underperformance.
- Proficient in detailed financial and commercial analysis and able to identify potential areas of sensitivity.
- Able to identify key issues on assignments and suggest workable solutions.
- Appreciation of the risks inherent in advising distressed clients.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior management on progress.
- Prepare analysis and reports supporting the restructuring assignment as required to be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with management and workforce of the target business as well as its stakeholders.
- Build strong internal relationships within restructuring and across other services.
- Strong communication skills, building effective relationships at all levels.
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff.
- Contribute to people initiatives, including recruiting and retaining staff.
- Continually develop staff members and own personal skills.
- A minimum of 4 years previous experience within a banking/Insolvency restructuring environment.
- Previous management experience
Interested applicants please submit your CV via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON.
Closing date for applications: 1st May 2019