Our client, a manufacturing company located Dunmurry are recruiting an Order Management Analyst
to join them for a 6 month contact.
Your new role
- Actively monitor entire Customer order book for Marine & Defence business for all customers across 2 ERP systems
- Pro-actively analyse backlog and coming due orders to get updates and update relevant personnel and ERP system
- Liaise with external customers and internal departments to provide and gather information, regarding product delivery dates and any associated problems
- Work closely with shipping Teams to ensure orders are dispatched as per customer requirements, on time and in full.
- Lead by example at all times, providing support, encouragement and help where needed to other members of the Customer Services & Support team
- Preparation of daily and weekly reports on backlog and order book to various stakeholders in the business along with updates and actions against
What you'll need to succeed
A minimum of three years' experience in similar environment
Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
Possess direct customer contact and support
Excellent IT Skills, proficient in all Microsoft Application
Ability to both work effectively in a team and independently
Experience in a similar sales or planning role
1-2 years experience working on Microsoft Navision or similar ERP system
Ability to Speak French
What you'll get in return
6 month contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs