MCS Group is delighted to bring an Automated Engineering Coordinator role to the market for a innovative brand in the Food and Drink industry in Northern Ireland and further afield.
This position would suit either an up and coming Graduate with at least a years experience in industry or a candidate with Warehouse experience and skills in Plant/Warehouse process efficiency.
Your background could be in Engineering/IT or Manufacturing/Warehouse.
- Ensuring plant efficiency with absolute minimum downtime.
- Resolving equipment stoppages.
- Drive continuous improvement for the plant.
- Must have Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) as minimum.
- Machine operation experience.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in analysing data as well as producing and presenting reports.
This unique role should give you the career satisfaction you need.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs