Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.00am-5.00pm
Pay Rate: £12.00 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
- ADR licence (gases), class 2 HGV licence, CPC, digital tachograph card
- ADR module 2 in tanks and other than in tanks
- Previous experience transporting hazardous gas
- Multi-drop experience
- Clean driving licence and relevant experience
- Driving HGV, containing hazardous gas
- Transporting gas cylinders
- Delivering throughout Northern Ireland
- Use of hand held scanner for deliveries
- Work as part of a team
- Manual handling required
This ADR Driver position is in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Initial timescale 3-6 months with all training supplied. The position will be reviewed after this period depending on the business needs.
For more information regarding this position please call our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak with Anna Golka.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs