Our busy client based in Omagh Co. Tyrone, have a requirement for a 2nd/3rd line infrastructure Technician to join their team.
- Installation and configuration of software on network servers and PCs at customer premises.
- Experience of installing, configuring & supporting MS365.
- Experience of installing, configuring & supporting UTM devices e.g. Fortigate, Sonicwall, Cisco, Draytek.
- It is anticipated that much of this work will involve Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Exchange, Windows, and security solutions, although a variety of other software will also be involved from time to time.
- Installation of desktop, server, network and communications systems at customer premises.
- Provision of technical support, by telephone and at customer premises working with computer users to resolve problems and answer questions on a variety of hardware components and software programs.
- The planning, design and project management of new installations.
- The planning, specification and evaluation of technical projects.
- Maintain all documentation, relating to both internal and external customer projects, up-to-date and accessible internally.
- Troubleshooting of networking and system problems on customer sites, including the documentation of solutions for common problems.
- Testing and evaluation of new software, particularly on the VMware, HyperV, Ericom and Microsoft platforms.
- Contribute to the overall development of the company’s internal systems and customer base.
- Present and demonstrate solutions to customers as part of the sales process.
Salary- £24,000-£28,000 per annum
Interested in this role, please forward your CV via the APPLY button or call Eunice on 02887440033 to discuss.