MCS Group is currently working alongside a long established, leading IT Solutions company to recruit a Cloud & Managed IT Specialist (Sales) to join their driven and collaborative team.
Salary: Base - £40K-£50K, OTE - £70K-80K
My client works with some of the UK and Ireland's biggest brands and partners with world leaders in technology providing best-in-class digital transformation solutions across Cloud, Managed IT, CRM, and ERP. Their people, clients, and technology at the heart of everything they do, as they develop innovative solutions that deliver real results.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identify new business opportunities, self-generating a well-qualified sales pipeline to achieve on commercial revenue targets.
- Develop client relationships, creating the opportunity to effectively sell Cloud and MIT solutions driving through to sales closure.
- Prepare for and attend face to face new business appointments across Northern Ireland, ensuring successful outcomes.
- Efficiently manage and continuously develop a healthy and consistent new business pipeline.
- Take a structured and methodical approach to understanding a customer's requirements, offering effective digital solutions.
- Through effective sales conversations, identify potential cross-sell opportunities for other key pillars of the business (eg. ERP/CRM solutions).
- In conjunction with the Sales Director, accurately forecast and then deliver upon your monthly sales targets.
- Maintain the integrity of our CRM system and sales data in support of sales strategy.
- 3 years' Sales experience selling Cloud / Telecommunications or similar
- 3rd level qualification
- Knowledge of, and contacts within the NI Business Market
- Ability to nurture long-lasting relationships with new business clients, establishing yourself as their trusted IT advisor.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ambition, energy and drive to sell
- Full and valid driving licence
- Salary: Base - £40K-£50K, OTE - £70K-80K
- 33 days holiday
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Team social events and company culture initiatives
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sasha Boyle, Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 ?
Experience: 0 yrs