We are currently recruiting for a Plant Operator in the Craigavon area. This is a full time role on a temporary basis with a rate pay of £11.19 per hour.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of a range of plant and equipment associated with the operation of leisure centres.
- Ensure clarity, hygiene and testing of the pool water and that air quality meets industry standards.Complete checks on all water samples and air management and make necessary adjustments,maintain records and give recommendations to management on work required.
- Act as a responsible key holder when opening and closing the facility out for technical emergencies and outside normal opening hours.
- Carry out daily maintenance repairs throughout the facility.
- Source plant equipment and collect spare parts ensuing that they perform and meet quality assurance checks when they are installed.
- Assist with planning and implementing plant procedures for closures and maintenance.
- Be the point of contact with Environmental Health during testing and dealing with any irregular samples.
- Promote energy conservation and efficiency throughout facilities.
- Be responsible for keeping up to date record books for all weekly, monthly and annual maintenance checks within the facility.
- Provide support cover at each of the Leisure Centre’s as required.
- Attend meetings, offer technical advice on operational matters and assist with the development of risk assessments and safe systems of work.
- Co-operate fully and attend any essential training that is required to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills relevant to the post.
- Undertake any other relevant duties that may be required and are commensurate with the nature and grade of the post.