Our client is a well established gas detection business with a significant customer base. They are now on the market for an experienced Service Manager to oversee and coordinate a team of Field Service Engineers ensuring the delivery of consistent high quality service.
- Manage the daily operations of the service department
- Ensure customer expectations are met and field team members have a full understanding of task, submitting documentation in a timely manner
- Maintain customer relationships and ensure repeat business by upselling products and services
- Complete all documentation completely and accurately.
- Report to General Manager, keeping him updated on progress
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role with technical knowledge of gas detection systems
- Electrical knowledge – ability to read schematics and electrical drawings (qualification desirable)
- Full clean Driving Licence
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Customer focussed with the ability to build relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
This role offers a salary of ~£30 -35k depending on experience + company van.
For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link, or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.