Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Cleaner to start ASAP for a duration of 3 - 4 Months
Pay rate: £9.44per hour
Location: Crumlin Library
Hours: 10.00am - 12.30pm (2.5hrs - Tuesday)
and 10.00am - 12.30pm (2.5hrs - Friday) = 5hrs
- Cleaning experience outside the home environment.
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Willing to undertake necessary training
- Under the direction of the appropriate Line Manager:
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff, spray clean, spray wax, machine scrub and dry, strip and re-polish floors using appropriate equipment.
- Clean and remove stains of soft floor surfaces (carpets/matting) using the appropriate cleaning method.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, wall, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M. Polishing furniture, where appropriate.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
Experience: 0 yrs