Gardener Job in Newry
In partnership with its client CPL is currently seeking a Seasonal Gardener in Newry and surrounding areas. This job will be temporary from 12th April 2017 to 30th September 2017.
To receive an application form, please email your CV to email@example.com. Completed applications must be returned by 10am on Thursday 30th March.
Gardener Job Role:
Working as part of a team, the Seasonal Gardener will assist with general grounds maintenance duties in public parks, landscaped areas or similar open spaces.
Hours of Work
37 hours per week, Monday – Friday
• Current category B driving licence.
• At least 6 months relevant experience e.g. Grounds Maintenance, Labouring, Cleaning, Waste Removal
• Experience of working with grounds maintenance equipment while in the presence of members of the public and / or traffic.
• Awareness of health and safety issues involved in working with the public and manual handling.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Must be available to work evenings, weekends and public holidays.
To apply or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 028 90725618 or apply through the link below.
Key words: gardening, gardener, landscape, job, role, career, opportunity, casual, Newry, Co. Down, Northern Ireland
Experience: No Minimum Requirement