Vacancy Reference - 15185
Kennedy Recruitment are currently working in connection with their Public Sector Client to recruit a temporary Band 2 Domestic Assistant to be based in Antrim. Part-time role, consisting of 25 hours per week, with both weekday and weekend shifts required.
Main duties include:
* Floor maintenance to include; use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines
* Cleaning all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning
* Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc.
* Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required
* The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
* Receipt and storage of cleaning materials
* General securing of buildings, which may include operation of an electronic alarm systems
* Ward Kitchen cleaning duties
* Previous experience in the role of a Domestic Assistant
* Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and follow written instructions
* Ability to cope with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner as part of a team in a patient/user focused environment
* Understanding of the importance of confidentiality in the workplace
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.