Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, one of Northern Ireland's long established Estate Agencies for an Office Administrator in their County Down office.
A wonderful opportunity within the company for someone with at least 3 years experience in an Estate Agency/ Property industry that also includes a great salary & package!
A reputable company with a number of offices across Northern Ireland. The firm focuses on Residential, Commercial & Agricultural property and the ideal candidate would be joining a great team that gives wonderful support to their staff.
As an Office Administrator the successful candidate will be a vital member of the team and will be expected to carry out a range of different activities. This is a busy office where no two days will be the same. They should have property experience and be capable of independently managing the day to day running of the office.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who likes to be client facing, who is very resilient & enjoys a great deal of autonomy in their work.
Typical Duties to include but are not limited to:
*Managing one of the offices on their own
* Liaising with new and existing customers both on the phone and in the office
* Preparing brochures, booking viewings and valuations
*Be able to identify new sales / letting opportunities to increase the existing portfolio
- Minimum 3 years experience in an estate agency environment / property industry
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable and exceptional telephone manner
- Able to work as a team and individually in a busy office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be able to work under pressure
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Marcia Cassidy, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Honeycomb - Supporting Excellence
Experience: 0 yrs