Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a leading Financial Services company based in Belfast, to recruit a Financial Services Administrator. This is a full time and permanent position with a competitive salary and package.
Our client is a well-established Financial Services company based on the outskirts of Belfast city centre. They are renowned for their service delivery and client focused approach. Due to their continuous growth, they are recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator to add to their high-performing team.
This role sits within the administration team and reports directly into the Administration Manager. The responsibilities will include general financial planning administration duties to support their Financial Advisers. Typical duties would include:
- Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up-to-date
- Dealing with queries from clients and responding to these professionally within given timescales
- Taking ownership of cases aligned to you and ensuring these are seen through to the end result
- Processing new business applications and providing support throughout the sales process, to include ensuring the Financial Advisers are kept up-to-date with key milestones
- Communicating and liaising effectively with external providers as and when required
- Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent to include English and Maths (Grade C or above)
- 12 months relevant experience working for an IFA or an Insurance provider
- Fully proficient across Microsoft Office
- Cert/Diploma Qualified or working towards this
The salary for this role is between £21,000 - £23,000 per annum, with a great benefits package and opportunities for career development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb click apply Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs