Our client based in the Portadown area required a Personal Assistant to join their team.
- Organise and maintain diaries, arranging appointments where appropriate.
- Organise meetings and attend where appropriate to support Executive Directors and record minutes where required.
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations, collating information and ensuring Executive Directors are fully prepared for meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation, occasionally travelling with Executive Directors for instance to take notes at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate.
- Deal with incoming emails, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Executive Directors.
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing.
- Become involved in projects as and when required, often carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organise internal and external communication and briefing events as required.
- Create all communication packs as required by the Executive Directors and wider members of the Executive team as required.
- Deal with all enquiries and requests promptly, only escalating when necessary.
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Maintain and manage the business and personal contacts of the HR Director Europe.
- Work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g. reduction of waste, recycling etc.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- A minimum of 3 years' previous experience working in a Personal Assistant capacity to Senior Directors.
- Previous experience of dealing with confidential information.
- Strong organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Articulate, confident and possessing a professional telephone manner.
- Excellent working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft applications (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Willing to learn - attend relevant courses
- Very bright, with excellent critical reasoning skills, both verbal and written.
- Understands and can relate to business issues.
- Motivated by results and achievement.
- Conscientious, confidential and diligent at all times with a high level of pride in work.
- Flexibility to travel on occasion
- Full driving licence
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com
Experience: 0 yrs