Honeycomb is delighted to be representing our creative client to recruit for a Front Office Manager. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. Following an expansion of their office space, the organisation are seeking a dynamic, front-facing candidate to be the face of the organisation and ensure the smooth running of the front office space.
A communications company based in Holywood. They are a nationally recognised brand, with offices in London, Scotland and Ireland, working on some of the biggest PR campaigns.
Following an expansion of their office space, the organisation are seeking a dynamic, front-facing candidate to be the face of the organisation and ensure the smooth running of the front office space.
Duties will include;
- Running the day-to-day operation of the creative hub and office space
- Being the first point of contact for all arriving clients and visitors
- Managing the production equipment
- Redirecting calls and e-mails
- Being an overall brand ambassador for the organisation
- Logistics including supporting the team with international and domestic trips
- Diary management
You will be a creative and dynamic individual, ideally coming from a design agency, digital background or marketing/PR company.
- Experience across front of house duties
- Facilities administration experience, ensuring all spaces are kept to the highest standard for meetings
- High levels of customer service experience
- Diary management and travel booking experience
- Educated to degree level
A competitive benefits package, as well as a salary of £20-22k.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sophie McCormick, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs