Honeycomb is assisting our client, a leading Financial Services company, with the recruitment of a Mortgages Account Administrator for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time, permanent position.
A leading Financial Services company with an office based in Belfast city centre.
The role of Mortgage Accounts Administrator will be to carry out a range of administrative duties for the Mortgage Accounts team. Typical duties will include:
- Preparing and issuing Quotations
- Processing of applications and mortgage paperwork
- Mortgage product setup
- Handling customer and branch queries
- Direct Debit maintenance and payment collections
- Processing Capital Repayment transactions
- Dealing with Endowment Policy maturities and queries
- Ensure compliance at all times with Society, regulatory and statutory requirements
- 6 GCSE passes (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, including English and Maths
- Current/recent work experience in an administrative role (at least 2 years
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise workload
- A positive attitude to customer service
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Highly organised with the ability to work quickly and accurately
The salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this role, please contact Louise Quinn on 02896 207050 or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Experience: 0 yrs