Honeycomb is assisting our client, a successful construction company, with the recruitment of a Finance Administrator for their offices based in Belfast. This is a full time and permanent opportunity with scope for progression and development.
Are you an Administrator looking for a new and exciting opportunity to develop your skills? If so we have the ideal role for you. Working for an innovated, progressive business that has lots to offer including support and progression opportunities.
- Purchase and Sales ledger processing
- Dealing with bank reconciliations, cash flow analysis and credit control
- Staff and office related administration for the company
- Purchase recording and collating information
- Occasion meet and greet visitors
A full job specification is available on request
- Previous working knowledge in a similar role
- Can demonstrate good communication skills and a strong eye for detail
- Good general IT skills including MS Office
- Able to work efficiently and accurately with strong time management skills
- A good standard of education
The salary for this role is competitive and in line with experience. Also incorporating a great benefits package.
Please apply today or contact Erin on 02890 918 590 for more information.
Experience: 0 yrs