Honeycomb is assisting our client, a renounced mid-tier Law firm in Belfast city centre, with the recruitment of a Career Paralegal/ Legal Secretary. This is an excellent opportunity within a successful team experiencing expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paralegal in a thriving Legal firm. The successful candidate will provide high level support to the Industrial Disease Department including 2 Solicitors:
- Assisting Solicitors in preparation for trials.
- Taking statements from witnesses.
- Researching cases and any legal information required.
- Helping to prepare bundles for court.
- Filing cases and handling client caseloads.
- Drafting documents and letters.
- General administrative duties: phone calls, emails, scanning and emails.
Key skills required for the role:
- Ability to type quickly and accurately.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise their own work load.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Desirable skills for the role:
- Proficient across the Microsoft Office package.
- The ability to work well within a team.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and an excellent work place environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs