MCS Group is currently working alongside Diamond Corrugated, a leading packaging manufacturing and distribution organisation based in the North West, to recruit a detail-oriented Account Manager who thrives in a fast moving environment. This important appointment is part of its planned growth strategy.
£30k - £35k basic + Bonus, matched pension and other benefits.
Working as part of the internal account management team, and wider areas of the business, you will develop an in depth understanding of and work closely with a range of key B2B accounts to ensure the business is able to meet their day-to-day supply and service needs.
You will act as the key point of contact and become a trusted business partner by providing an outstanding customer service.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK & Ireland's most advanced manufacturers in their industry and work with a range of customers across multiple sectors, from local businesses to multi-national blue-chips.
- Processing of customer orders via the Company's ERP system including review of customer forecasts and liaison with respective business departments where appropriate to ensure timely production and OTIF delivery.
- Responsible for developing relationships with growing customer base and acting as the key point of contact
- Conduct regular in depth business reviews with customers to ensure understanding of their needs and supply requirements.
- Working with other members of the sales and wider business teams (e.g. transport, design and production) to deliver optimum service on your accounts
- Reviewing and assessing both the short-term and long-terms requirements of the customer
- Adopting a positive problem-solving mindset to resolve any potential challenges and issues in an efficient and effective manner.
- Demonstrable sales or account management experience in a similar fast moving environment (preferably in FMCG)
- Ability to build long-lasting and successful internal and external relationships on behalf of the business
- Strong IT and systems experience and analytical ability including high level of Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and commercial awareness.
- Full Driving Licence
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs