Customer Service Advisors based in Belfast
Diamond Recruitment Belfast is currently recruiting for on behalf a leading Bank in Northern Ireland, we are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be part of a team that’s committed to providing bank customers with exceptional service. Dealing with a wide range of customer telephone enquiries and requests through the Customer Contact Centre; you will be providing the essential help and support that enables the bank’s customers to make the right financial decisions.
Full induction, training, and ongoing support for your personal and professional development will be providedIn order to apply you will need to have;
- A minimum of 6 GCSE passes at grades A-C (including Maths and English Language) or equivalent
- Customer focus, with a desire to treat people fairly
- Motivation and focus on achieving results
- Resilience and ability to deal with change
- The ability to produce quality, professional and accurate work
- The ability to relate well with others and work in a team environment
- The ability to prioritize and organize your work
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Computer skills
For a full job description and application pack please email your cv to the attach link or call Caroline for more information.
Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms:
Tags: customer service, customer support, banking, financial services, call centre agent, call handler, belfast jobs, Service advisor Jobs, banking Customer Services jobs
Experience: No Minimum Requirement