Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Belfast City Centre
Competitive base salary, up to 35% commission, bonus, benefits.
We are a specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Belfast City Centre. We focus on the IT market within the Republic of Ireland and have just recently opened our new office in North Carolina (USA). Exciting opportunities lie ahead for us as we have been operating for just over 8 years and have big plans for the future of our company.
What can you expect from Reperio?
- Ongoing training and development including support from a mentor, external trainers and online training courses.
- Progression is in your own hands! Dependent on your own success there is no strict timeline involved. You never have to wait for someone to leave before seeing your next promotion.
- Uncapped commission which has no thresholds and rises to 35%.
- We don't believe in micro-managing and all of our Consultants here are encouraged to work autonomously, planning their days and weeks how they see best.
- Throughout the day, you will be speaking to candidates and clients over the phone and we focus primarily on quality, consultative working.
Have a closer look into our team structure to find out: https://www.reperiohumancapital.com/meet-our-team
Why work with us?
The role itself is sales driven, requires long hours, determination and a genuine passion for a career in recruitment. Because of the challenges, we believe it is important to offer several incentives to make each day at work enjoyable! Some incentives include:
- Competitive base salary with up to 35% commission
- Social and professional office environment equipped with showers and a roof-top terrace
- Fresh fruit, coffee, soft drinks, slush-puppie machine and access to our well stocked Friday beer fridge
- Monthly lunch clubs for those who hit their targets
- Holiday targets to meet (3 per year) with previous destinations including Dubai, Barcelona, Dubai and New York
- Pension scheme
- Pizza Fridays and dress down days
- Discounts at selected shops
The Role / The Candidate:
On your first day with us, you will be assigned your own niche IT Recruitment market. From there, it is your own responsibility to build up your own portfolio of candidates and clients. You will be responsible for using advertising platforms to attract key talent and sourcing, targeting and developing it further over time. You will oversee the entire recruitment cycle for each position and spend time communicating over the phone to build up relationships with both candidates and potential clients. There are opportunities to avail of our Dublin office to meet with candidates and clients.
You do not need previous IT or Recruitment experience to be eligible for this role. However, the following criteria is highly desirable to be able to succeed:
- 3+ months experience in a sales-orientated environment
- Third level degree in any subject
- Pro active mindset and proven track record of hitting targets/KPI's
- A high level of motivation, resilience and goal-orientated approach to business
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Must be professional and confident to deal at a high level with candidates and clients
What to do now:
If you feel that this is an opportunity that would suit you apply directly to the link provided.
Or to speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah McCann, Internal Recruitment Executive at Reperio Human Capital on 028 9099 4280.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/reperio-human-capital-ltd/
Visit our website to find out more information: www.reperiohumancapital.com/work-us
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Experience: 0 yrs