Honeycomb is in partnership with a well known utilities business, in the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator based in Belfast. This is a full time temporary opportunity with a salary range of £18,000-20,000 on offer. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
A reputable organisation who operate in both Northern Ireland and ROI, extending their services to personal and business customers across the nation. With a focus on innovation and technology this organisation offer an excellent product and service range for their customer base.
This is a key role for a highly organised, motivated, and self-directed Sales Administrator. This role will involve:
- Being the first point of contact for all commercial customer queries (via email and telephone)
- Issuing new and updated contracts to customers based on terms agreed by Sales Managers
- Supporting Sales and Account managers with client correspondence to all Sales and Marketing related activities
- Keeping CRM database up to date with all customer contact details and requests
This would be a perfect assignment for a graduate with customer service/sales admin experience or a placement year in a sales and marketing environment. However all suitable applicants are encouraged to apply and will be considered for the position.
- 1 Year's experience in a previous Admin role (preferably Sales or Customer Service)
- 5 GCSEs level C and above (inc. Maths and English)
- Desire to provide excellent service and professional communications
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience working within Utilities or Manufacturing
The annual salary on offer for this role is £18,00-20,00 with a range of attractive benefits which can be discussed at registration stage.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Temporary Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs