MCS Group is currently working alongside a global software company to recruit a Business Development Manager. A salary of £30k - £35k and an OTE of £40k - £50k will be on offer for the successful candidate.
Working within the Education Division, this role requires a strategic, results-focused and forward thinking professional who will engage with a range of stakeholders to help achieve the division's goals and objectives. Working within the DSA (Disabled Students Allowance) sector you will work closely with the DSA Manager to deliver growth across products within the sector.
- Responsible for the defined product portfolio range and growth
- Responsible for long established DSA business including continued implementation of business development strategy with a focus on increasing market share
- Motivate, support, and lead the DSA team if/when required in the in the absence of the DSA Manager
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the DSA eco-system such as DSA Needs Assessors, Centre Managers, and existing commercial partners
- Co-ordinate communication of important product and company updates to relevant stakeholders
- Conduct training seminars and workshops for commercial partners and key decision makers both in person and online
- Travel throughout the UK to engage with the sector both at events and personally organised meetings
- Minimum of 3 years' B2B sales experience. Software preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of consistently delivering against assigned target
- Ability to deliver new business presentation and proposals, particularly via remote channels
- Third Level Qualification
- Experience of utilising both market intelligence and data driven insights to inform and maximise sales opportunities and strategies
- Knowledge of DSA sector and/or assistive technology industry
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs