Area Manager - Lynch's Foodstores Ltd
Hours: 40 - 45 hours per week
Due to expansion, we have an excellent opportunity, of a full-time role for the position of Area Manager at Lynch's Foodstores Ltd. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and forward-thinking company. Established since 1980, Lynch's Foodstores is a family run group of supermarkets operating under SPAR and EuroSPAR brands.
Job duties include:
- Effectively managing all shops and colleagues within the stores they are responsible for, to ensure that exceptional standards are achieved at all times.
- Embedding excellent customer service standards throughout the store.
- Ability to understand, achieve targets and make sure store managers are achieving their targets. For example, Sales, GP%, Wastage, Wage%.
- Implementing and applying all aspect of HR.
- Management and overseeing the different aspects of each store they are responsible for.
- Drive sales, profit and control costs and wastage.
- Reporting to company Directors.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Proven record of successfully managing teams in a busy convenience or supermarket retail environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge/understanding of all departments in a busy convenience or supermarket store. Such as Fresh Food, Food to Go, Fruit & Veg, Butchery, Fuel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Financial acumen.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Have a track record of exceeding sales and profit targets.
To apply please send your CV by clicking the apply button below