Our client is a market leader in their sector where their customers always come first. As part of ambitious growth plans, they now wish to recruit a Retail Manager to drive their new flagship store located in Co. Tyrone. This development represents a significant multi-million Pound investment at a high visibility location which will attract significant footfall. The site will include fuel and major franchise brand activity.
Retail Store Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will appeal to an ambitious self-starter who is seeking to further their retail career. You will understand the FMCG / Convenience sector and will have a passion for customer care. You will use your knowledge and enthusiasm to inspire, encourage and mentor the team around you while leading the way in the daily running of the store.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3-5 years managerial experience leading team members in a busy FMCG, food retail environment, including a food to go counter
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with a sound level of educational attainment (ideally 3rd level qualification)
- Excellent people management and motivational skills including proven ability to supervise junior staff
- Ability to maintain and promote good recordkeeping & legislative practices, and an understanding of the importance of excellent internal operating procedures
- Demonstrable passion and commitment to delivering outstanding service to customers and colleagues
- IT literacy including a good understanding of new technologies and retail systems
- Able to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business
This position offers an attractive salary and benefits together with the opportunity for career progression.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which should clearly demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria, including your remuneration expectations through the link here.
You may call, in strict confidence 028 3025 2407, Pat O’Kane 07768 262758 for more information and a full Job Description.
Experience: 3-4 yrs