Retail Tutor required in Downpatrick to deliver individual and group training sessions with our sister company PeoplePlus NI. Experience of delivery at Level 2 and 3 essential. Based in Downpatrick with travel to other offices in Belfast.
As a Retail Tutor you will be responsible for the execution of duties in relation to the delivery, assessment and achievement of leaners. Your main duties will include:
Inducting learners into their qualification in line with the qualifications induction checklist.
Identifying learners’ needs in conjunction with the Initial Assessment, Diagnostic and PTP; making use of the results and providing appropriate support.
Assisting in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programme delivery with your professional and technical team and ensure lesson plans are prepared for directed training sessions.
Carry out the delivery of individual or group training sessions using differentiated teaching and learning strategies in accordance with schemes of work and lesson plans.
Carry out the assessment of candidate performance and portfolio assessment, and present portfolios when requested to both the IV and EV, ensuring Awarding Body requirements are met at all times.
To apply for the position of Retail Tutor you will meet the following essential criteria:
- GCSE/Level 2 Grades A*-C in Maths and English.
- Relevant assessing qualification e.g. A1, D32/2, TAQA
- Experience of assessing candidates
- Certificate in Teaching Qualification or working towards.
- Minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience in a retail environment.
- Full driving licence and access to own transport for business use.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and professional individual with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Level 4 Retail or equivalent qualification desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes desirable but not essential.
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
Working with PeoplePlus NI, you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary of up to £18,000 - £22,000 per annum dependent on experience
- 37.5 hours per week, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Annual holiday allowance of 25 days + 8 statutory days
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Additional benefits include access Death in Service Benefit, Perkbox membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, iLease and Childcare Vouchers.
To apply for the position of Retail Tutor, please forward your CV to Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 5th May 2017.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Karen Hill on 07825 791 850. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
Experience: 0 yrs