Purchasing Administrator – Mallusk - £18-20K
Our client is one of the fastest growing suppliers of luminaires, replacement lighting and control gear in Ireland and we anticipate continued strong growth during 2017.
They provide high quality solutions, technical advice and guidance to Wholesalers, Contractors and Facilities Management Specialists throughout Ireland.
This new role offers the successful candidate a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to the business. They are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an ambitious and growing business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for administering all aspects of our Purchasing process which will include the processing of Purchase Orders, Re-ordering Stock, Processing Supplier Delivery Documentation, Diligently Handling Supplier Queries, Sourcing Non- Standard Stock Enquiries and expediting Supplier returns.
Role Specific Attributes:
· You will have a strong work ethic and are able to build & maintain relationships with colleagues and new and existing clients
· 100% reliable with a keen eye for detail
· Accurate and used to working in a professional and efficient manner
· Can work as part of a team and independently as appropriate
· Always looking to improve and find better ways
· Some purchasing experience preferable, but not essential.
· Proven track record for reliability and professionalism
· Used to working in an organised manner to stretching deadlines.
· Customer focused approach with ability to show initiative
· Good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Personable, positive and approachable
· Commercial awareness
· Working knowledge of appropriate Microsoft Office applications