Store Person required on a permanent basis
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy store within an expanding electrical contracting company. Our client is currently seeking a talented individual with enthusiasm and dedication to join their team. Your main duty will be to co-ordinate and manage the goods in/out and store areas in line with all company policies and procedures.
Hours of work are 09:00 - 17:30, Mon - Fri
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Receiving goods and confirming correct against purchase order, as well as checking documentation matches that supplied.
- Confirming outgoing goods and documentation are correct against outgoing paperwork.
- Packaging goods adequately for dispatch.
- Picking stock against fixing lists.
- Re-stocking stores with incoming stock and project returns.
- Liaising with all departments to determine and maintain stock levels for company requirements.
- Loading / Unloading incoming / outgoing goods and equipment.
- Maintain an acceptable level of housekeeping.
- Maintain workshop consumables and materials
- Responsible for the issue of plant and materials to all operatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- 1 years previous stores experience working within a busy environment within the last 5 years.
- Flexible, 'Can Do' attitude to work.
- Experience in electrical environment would be an advantage.
- You must be versatile, self-motivated and generally an organised individual.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload according to requirements and work to tight timescales
- Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance and punctuality.
- Full and clean driving licence
- Knowledge of components, fittings and plant in an electrical environment
- Confident, reliable team player.
- Excellent time management.
- Hardworking and motivated
A forklift licence is also preferred as use of a forklift is required.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary, 29 holidays per year, performance related bonuses and the opportunity to join a fast growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs