Vacancy Reference 16201
Kennedy Recruitment are currently working in connection with their Public Sector Client to recruit 4X Temporary Agricultural Inspectors (Portal Operations Delivery) to be based in Belfast, Larne, Warrenpoint and Derry/Londonderry. Full-time roles, consisting of 37 hours per week. The posts will require immediate starts and expected to last for an initial period of 4 months and dependant on business needs this may be extended in 3 monthly increments.
Main duties include:
* Prevention of Epizootic disease by carrying out inspections on imported livestock, companion animals and animal products
* Inspections of products of animal origin from countries at the Boarder Protection Posts
* Implementation of contingency plans at times of Epizootic disease
* Welfare inspections during transport to ensure compliance with EU Regulation 1/2005
* Passenger checks for personal imports at airport
* Work for DAERA branches, i.e. AFIB, Forestry
* Provision of portal inspection cover elsewhere as required by Portal Management
At least one of the following qualifications:
* National Diploma in Agriculture
* Advanced National Certificate in Agriculture
* National Certificate in Agriculture and an NVQ Level 3 in Agriculture or Livestock Production
* National Certificate in Agriculture and a College Diploma in Agriculture
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.