Vacancy Reference - 17640
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Staff Officer to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role37 hours per week, Monday – Friday and 3 months with the possibility of extending. The following duties will be required -
* Assist in the delivery of a portfolio of BCS consultancy assignments and reform projects, which through in-depth analysis, identification and options assessment puts forward recommendations that addresses a range of business issues
* Assist in scoping, defining and designing consultancy projects to develop proposals that address business issues and meet client needs, with project and programme management methodologies to implement and manage change
* Provide effective support to the project manager during consultancy assignments, including the administration required to support full cost recovery
* Assume the role of project manager on smaller consultancy projects
* Assist organisations to think innovatively about managing and implementing change, by applying a range of consultancy techniques that support the reform of public services and improve business performance. These include, but are not limited to, structural design, organisational development, process improvement, change management, policy evaluation, business planning, business case development, human and financial resource utilisation
* Apply analytical skills to support consultancy delivery, including research, data collection, analysis and interpretation, from a wide variety of sources, to derive recommendations
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Please note a background in business improvement, finance, audit or project management equips the applicant with good technical skill and knowledge when entering the field of consultancy
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £18
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.