Vacancy Reference: 18834
We are currently recruiting for a Curatorial F for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, consisting of 37hours per week, with an hourly rate of £9.00 This vacancy is expected to last until 30 March 2020.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching and responding to requests for information relating to private collections at PRONI and collating information on such requests
- Sorting and cataloguing private records and updating existing PRONI catalogues in line with international standards
- An ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- The above list is not comprehensive but gives a good indication of the main duties of the post. The emphasis on particular duties will vary over time according to business needs
- At least a second class honours degree in any discipline and at least one of the following: a post-graduate archival or records/information management qualification eg Diploma in Archive Administration or an MA in Archive Administration or Records Management; or at least 1 years’ experience in applying archival or records and information management principles, policies and practices.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.