Apple Recruitment Services are looking for Community Equipment Store Drivers on behalf of the Southern Trust.
1. Possess a clean, current and unrestricted driving licence to include Category C1
2. Have completed training for CPC qualification and hold a current Category C1 CPC card (please note this is only essential for vehicles over 3.5 tonnes)
3. Have 2 years driving or goods delivery experience i.e. transit vans or goods vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes (less than 2 years will be considered)
4. Be available to work additional hours as required.
5. Be available to work IMMEDIATELY
· This role is temporary on a month to month basis
· 42.5 hours per week (8am – 5pm)
· Mon to Friday, Saturdays as required
· £9.03 per hour
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
COVID-19 - Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we have closed our city centre office temporarily. This is in accordance with government guidelines.
We are working from home and will facilitate you exactly as we do when we are in the office.