Would you like to join a dynamic, growing firm where you can really make an impact, not just on the company but to accelerate drug development and ultimately benefit patients?
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a pioneering client in the Healthcare and Analytics space. They play a valuable role and have a newly created position of Data Scientist. The role is an important bridge between the Architecture and Engineering functions working on a pioneering cloud platform.
On offer is a competitive salary with extensive benefits including generous holiday entitlement (37 days), pension scheme and private health insurance. You will work in an inclusive environment of support, respect and innovation.
The role entails:
· Developing cutting edge software applications to aid the design of complex clinical research studies
· Developing a solid understanding of the development architecture of the cloud platform to contribute to the future of clinical trial simulation technology
· Being an integral part of the product development team and working closely with others throughout the organisation
· Help with continuous improvement
Does this sound like you?
- A graduate degree in a mathematical or scientific discipline which required the creation of repeatable coding for data analysis
- Knowledge of statistical principles and/or simulation methods
- Experience of software languages extensively used in data science including R
Any of the following would be desirable:
· Experience in clinical trials or medical research
· Experience in working in an agile software development environment
· Experience of source control (e.g. git) and issue tracking (e.g. JIRA) tools
· Knowledge of object orientated programming principles
· Experience of AWS (e.g. Lambda, Cognito, S3, DynamoDB)
The role provides many professional development opportunities. There has never been a better or more important time to be working within this space.
A full job description and company brief is available by contacting Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Data Science Data Analytics Software Development R