We are recruiting for a temporary Assistant Scientific Officer to join our client's public sector team in Hillsborough
Our client has identified the need to collate and input all farm data related to nutrient management into a central database. This data is currently held in hand written log books with some data available as far back as the mid 90's.
This role is for 4 weeks - immediate start required
37 hours per week - 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Weekly pay - £7.10 per hour (£7.20 per hour for those aged 25 and over)
· Transferring the data from the log books to an excel database
· Carrying out quality control on the data entered to ensure that it is accurate
Main Qualifications/Experience Sought
· Experience of MS Excel spreadsheets
· Experience of managing dataset and quality control procedures for data
· It would be beneficial for the successful candidate to have experience or knowledge of farming practices in Northern Ireland
To apply please send your CV via the link below, or for more information contact Kelly at Premiere People on 028 926 68330
Premiere People is a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employers Confederation operating as an Employment Business for the recruitment of temporary vacancies.