Band 5 Biomedical Scientist
On behalf of the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust Premiere People Healthcare have been requested to recruit Biomedical Scientist
Biomedical Scientist will be required to work as part of a laboratory team within the Trust laboratories in a Microbiology Department.
Hours: Full time
Duration: Maternity cover
Duties that a Biomedical Scientist would be required to carry out:
- Perform the basic laboratory work while corresponding to the training and qualifications of a register BMS
- Carry out appropriate procedures, including those requiring the excise of independent judgement and initiative with minimal supervision.
- To provide personal and direct supervision for trainees and other supportive personnel within the laboratory.
- Assist in research projects
Essential Criteria for Biomedical Scientist
- Must possess an accredited degree plus hold current HCPC registration ( this is mandatory role this role)
- Experience in Microbiology
- Must have the following vaccinations and have proof of these at interview stage - full course of Hep B, MMR, Varicella immunity. We must be shown evidence of these at interview.
If you or you know anyone who may be interested in this position please send you CV via the link below or call Kelly on 02890720104 to discuss. You may also send CV 's for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs