Occupational Health Technician
Salary: £20,000 approx. per annum (Pension/Health Plan)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Occupational Health Technician on a permanent full time basis based in Kilkeel with one day working in Ballymena. The full time hours will be compressed to a four day week with your Friday off.
Our client is a leading not-for-profit provider of health insurance since, tracing its roots to a charity in 1873. Our client boasts around 3,000 client organisations which include some of the UK's biggest retailing names, along with many hundreds of SMEs and smaller businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone considering a career in Occupational Health, to gain some valuable experience working alongside the on-site Occupational Health Advisor
With full training provided, you will be part of an Occupational Health team providing a service of excellence, which is responsible for meeting the needs of clients from both the private and public sectors.
You will assist the Occupational Health Advisor on-site with:
- Health Screening and Surveillance
- Workplace Assessments including Display Screen Equipment
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Good, accurate record keeping and adhering to the Client's and NMC confidentiality policy and procedure.
- A focus on excellent attention to detail
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office packages
- The ability organise and control own workload as required
- A commitment attend relevant meetings providing Occupational Health Technician input as required
- A commitment to feedback general and specific information regarding the client contract to the OH Manager as appropriate
- The ability to produce any relevant reports regarding the client contract generally and/or Occupational Health issues.
You will receive a salary up to £20,000 depending on experience along with generous holiday entitlement. You will also avail of a Pension scheme as well as an Employee benefits scheme. Furthermore you'll have access to excellent training and a commitment to your personal development.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs