Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Full-time, Permanent
Your new company
Hays are representing one of Northern Ireland's leading Care Groups who are seeking to recruit a Home Manager for one of their superb facilities in County Londonderry.
The home offers all care types, including nursing care for those who have complex medical needs and respite care.
Your new role
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Actively ensure the home has the highest possible levels of occupancy - utilising links with the local community, positively marketing the home and increasing public awareness of our services.
- Take on accountability for the home - ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements; striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
- Manage the financial effectiveness of the home - maintain the budget of the home and seek to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
- Take on an active leadership role - you will need to be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
- Manage every facility in the home - although we are in the care business to deliver this you will manage every service from laundry and maintenance through to catering.
- Developing your people - you will have the opportunity to build your team, by recruiting and developing the right people to grow your business and through supporting their career development.
What you'll need to succeed
- NMC Registration
- Experience in home management
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- To be caring and respectful
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary
- 25% Bonus!
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Friendly and supportive team
- Free parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs