Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 (bonus scheme up to £6,000)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Home Manager to be based in Ballynahinch. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis at up to 40 hours per week.
For over 20 years, our client has been providing community based professional nursing care to residents who are either frail elderly, terminally ill, require convalescent or respite care.
- You will have overall responsibility for the operation of this 23 - bedded nursing home and its resources. The Successful candidate will be required to practice in accordance with Nursing & Midwifery Council guidelines, the Nursing Home Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2005, Nursing Homes Minimum Standards (2008) and statutory requirements.
You will also be responsible for
- Operational management of the nursing home and its resources.
- Clinical expertise through actively promoting a culture of education and practice development.
- Guiding, instructing and monitoring professional nursing staff, student nurses, nursing care assistants and all other ancillary staff employed in the home.
- Practicing in accordance with NMC code of conduct, statutory requirements and the Nursing Homes Order 2005.
- Be a first level nurse with current registration on part 1 of the NMC Live Register
- Have at least 5 years post-qualification experience, 2 of which must have been in a similar care setting within the last 5 years
- Have a relevant management qualification or 2 years relevant managerial experience within the last 5 years
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Professional and Statutory bodies
- Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the issues and tasks involved in the management of a nursing home to include employee relations and management of budgets
You will receive a salary of £38,000 - £40,000 as well as:
- Bonus of up to £6,000 per annum
- Group Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site parking
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Experience: 0 yrs