Design Team Lead (Graphic, Copy, Web, Branding)
Design Team Lead | Local Software House | Tech-for-Good | Graphic, Copy, Web, Branding | Team Leadership | Excellent basic salary and package on offer
Fantastic opportunity for a Designer with Team Leadership experience to join one of our most successful, home-grown software product firms – and lead a small team in the delivery of their high-quality branding and marketing initiatives – taking a lead in directing website / graphic design activity, video & animation, copy and photography. Leading a small team of 3, you will ideally enjoy a role with a blend of team management and hands-on duties.
What does the company do?
This “tech-for-good” software company was established locally over 20 years ago, with over 100 staff to date - and has built a reputation for quality, innovative products. Their life-changing products are used daily by millions of users – and they have gained a reputation as market-leaders and innovators in their field.
Why should I be interested in this Design Team Lead role?
- Excellent basic salary plus bonus – the firm is keen to hire the best
- Free lunches twice a week, daily fruit and snacks
- Training and personal development costs covered
- Gym membership
- Private Health
- Ideas based culture, friendly local team, good facilities
- Excellent work-life balance / flexible working patterns
What do I need to secure this Design Team Lead job?
- A strong background in Design (both digital and traditional design) work – ideally with a demonstrable portfolio
- Proven experience leading teams
- Experience working alongside with a Content Team / marketing specialists
- Ideally experience and knowledge of some / all of the following: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe Acrobat), Social Media, Motion graphics tech (Final Cut Pro, Flash +After Effects), Photography styling, email platforms, typography & interface design/layout
For a confidential chat about this exciting Design Team Lead role (or any other) please give Claire Nixon a call on 02895 211121 – or simply apply via the link below.
Experience: 0 yrs