Role: Band 4 Assistant Digital Communications Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.20 per hour
Location: Ulster Hospital, Dundonald
Hours: 37.5 Hours
JOB SUMMARY/MAIN PURPOSE:
The Digital Communications Assistant will specifically focus on the development of a new corporate website that meets the online information needs of South Eastern Trust and offers an excellent user experience.
The post will require the holder, working closely with the Digital Communications Officer, to be responsible for the following:
- Developing a new corporate website for the South Eastern Trust by:
- Ensuring the tone and identity of the Trust brand are reflected in the website design and content.
- Working with service leads to agree content migration and/or develop new written and visual content.
- Managing and updating all content on the new website as required.
- Producing visual content - including videos, photographs and infographics- for use on the website and other channels.
- Assisting a co-ordinated programme of user testing and feedback to inform continual development and improvement of the website
- Creating, editing, updating and proofreading content to ensure messages are relevant and coherent
- Experience of digital communications
- 4 GCSEs Grade C or above, to include Maths and English
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 27th May 2019.
Experience: 0 yrs