On behalf of our client, a commercial organisation based in Belfast and supplying products to trade within NI and ROI, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic Marketing Executive with a proven ability to design and execute Digital Marketing Campaigns as well as work to tight deadlines.
Reporting to the Operations & Business Development Manager, this is an excellent opportunity for Marketing Executive that is hungry for success and development and keen to work on their own initiative.
The Marketing Executive will:
• Development and production of marketing collateral, help target the right potential customers, research data, profiles, generate leads to meet present sales targets
• Competitor analysis
• Create good content, write copy (Letters, post cards, etc)
• Development of e-marketing tools – email campaign, social media
• To contact potential customers in order to maximise sales, gather email, contact information, allowing us to engage and convert
• To carry out market research to identify new markets & business opportunities
• To interface with clients & to support the business development & sales teams, follow up enquiries and make appointments
• Lead and direct pre-agreed marketing campaigns
• Ability to work within targets, budgets and deadlines.
Hours of work 40 hours per week between Monday and Friday 9am to 5pm however some flexibility is required to meet business needs. Location: Belfast City Centre. Salary £22-24K plus additional benefits.
Applicants must have a third level qualification in a related subject and experience in a similar role.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.