Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for a Project Manager (web projects) . This is a key role where you will be given the autonomy to take full ownership of your projects to ensure completion and successful delivery to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders.
Does this sound like you?
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Project
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· A good working knowledge of Visio
· Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Able to cope with changing and competing requirements
· Experience of leading and managing a team effectively
· Excellent communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels
· Experience using Project Management Methodologies e.g. Prince, Agile
· Software quality management approaches
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
Experience in one of more of the following environments would be advantageous:
· Content Management Systems
· UX Design Principles
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Project management Stakeholder management Team Leadership IT Project Management web projects
IT Project Management