Your new company
An established, market leading Communication Agency based in Holywood
Your new role
Reporting to the managing director you will be responsible for;
- Leading multiple PR accounts, delivering pro-activity, responsiveness, creativity and problem-solving
- Lead a PR team in a busy environment, contributing positively to the team's well-being and its success. Manage and support junior members whilst assisting the Board of Directors.
- Be your clients' strategist and their champion - anticipate their needs, seek and create unique opportunities for them, generate results and outcomes that exceed their expectations and trouble-shoot on their behalf
- Develop and lead highly targeted and holistic PR strategies, plans and tactics across traditional media, social media and the wider marketing spectrum
- Produce journalist-quality and compelling content and copy to meet all client/Agency needs (news releases, statements, editorial/features, strategy documents, new business proposals, web and marketing copy)
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to help drive our business growth and support clients' business and organisational objectives
- Provide first-class media relations and engagement when required
- Be involved in the setting and management of annual budgets with clients and the Agency
What you'll need to succeed
- Graduate calibre combining industry-related qualifications.
- Minimum three years' experience in a senior management role within a communications or media environment.
Previous experience as an account director within a PR Agency is desirable
- Experience in B2B & Consumer PR, Public Affairs.
- Hold a current & valid full UK driving license with full access to a vehicle.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in an exciting and creative industry
- The opportunity to progress and develop with a growing organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs