MCS Group is working with a leading Advertising Agency to recruit an Account Manager to join their expanding team. Due to the exceptional growth our client has already seen in 2019 this role will present the successful Account Manager the opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced creative environment working with an exciting variety of clients.
As an Account Manager you will be managing multiple client accounts from initial brief to implementation and invoicing and ensuring all campaigns are delivered to the highest standard.
- Our clients are experts in their field, as Account Manager you will be responsible for providing expertise, guidance and insight across all client accounts; both in a support capacity to the Account Directors; and as Account Manager to the rest of the team.
- Developing & maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing Clients, delivering on budget, on strategy, on time.
- Creating and developing client and new business briefs for all teams across the agency.
- Ensuring accuracy and precision in all work at every stage; developing and working to strict schedules.
- Identify and contribute to attaining reputable new business opportunities.
- Creating presentations for clients, new business opportunities and internal purposes, with accompanying documentation at all levels.
- A detailed understanding of all disciplines and arenas in which we transact should be pursued and nourished at every opportunity.
- Adhere to all internal Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of time sheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, and all other relevant documentation.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a related discipline.
Substantial Account Management/ Client-side experience in a marcom environment.
A motivational and inspiring team player, combined with the ability to work on own initiative.
A Clear understanding of what makes great advertising.
Membership of Professional Body
3 years or more working in an Account Management / Client-focused role.
Experience of working in an advertising agency environment.
- Hold a current & valid Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah McGeown, Sales & Marketing Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs