Due to a period of sustained growth and investment, we are currently seeking a creative and results driven Marketing Manager to join a leading booking and management software provider.
Belfast based, up to £35,000 per annum, 28 days holiday, excellent working environment.
Responsible for developing and implementing the marketing and communication strategy you will help drive brand awareness across both digital and traditional platforms.
- Create and implement the content strategy to include; writing blogs, articles, case studies, web content and editorial
- Manage the Google strategy; SEO, AdWords, Remarketing, in order to increase website traffic and conversion rates
- Drive lead generation strategies for the business development teams
- Update, monitor and extend the CRM database to ensure prospect and customer data is accurate and up to date
- Social media management
- Represent the brand at trade shows and industry events
- Budget management
- Creation of marketing and PR materials
- Measurement and reporting of marketing activity
- Marketing Degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Senior Marketing Executive/Marketing Manager position
- Good mix of both traditional and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- B2B marketing experience
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com