Junior Marketing Assistant
You will be responsible for preforming professional presentations of company products while on site. Your focus will be on penetrating all targeted accounts and radiating business from within the client base, as well as overcoming objections of prospective customers.
A part of excelling in this role requires you to always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy and sensitivity to represent the company in a positive manner.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
To Apply: Please attach a copy of your CV for immediate review, including up to date contact information (email address & telephone number) and a member of our team will be in contact with short listed candidated within 48 hours.