Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading company in hospitality sector for a Marketing Manager for maternity cover. The Marketing Manager will manage the day to day activities of the Marketing team and support the Marketing Director in the development and delivery of marketing plans for the business.
* Working with business managers to create bottom up budgets for each of the businesses managed centrally, based on previous activity and new requirements
* Presenting budget requirements to senior finance team
* Helping to manage a team of 5, providing leadership, support and expertise as required, as well as management administration including logging holiday and sick leave and organising training and development
* Completing monthly reconciliation of budgets, ensuring expenditure is on track
* Daily management of the teams marketing expenditure and purchase order activity
* Delivering creative and engaging digital campaigns, including e-shots, SMS marketing and social media as well as ensuring all company websites perform to their full potential
* Liaising with heads of department and other business managers to gain input to marketing plans, handle promotional requests, ensure that staff are aware of scheduled activity and share knowledge, best practice and experiences
* Assisting the Marketing Director in the development of marketing plans to support the delivery of business revenue targets including the entire creative process from the development of briefs through to campaign delivery
* Managing relationship with external design agency
* Managing relationship with external PR firm
* Minimum 3 years in a senior marketing position
* Has demonstrable experience in delivering all aspects of the marketing communications mix.
* Superlative proof reading and copywriting skills
* High level of organisational skills
* Proven track record of working with budgets
* In-depth understanding of managing social media (most especially FB and Twitter) to best advantage and ability to analyse the statistics generated.
* Content Management System usage technical skills - including website and e-shots.
* Excellent time management skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft packages.
* 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline
* Experience of managing a team
* Relevant marketing qualification
* Knowledge of the hospitality industry
* Driving license
* Creative and adaptable
The successful Marketing Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Marketing Manager role will be based in Belfast.
If you would like to discuss this Marketing Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 0 yrs