Apple Recruitment Services are recruitment for a member of staff in Digital Services Support, on behalf of their client based in Belfast.
Purpose of role:
To support the full range of Digital Engagement activities including delivery of the new website, migration of existing website content to the new website and day-to-day support of the current website and social media accounts. This will include the following:
· Day to day support of the existing website including the addition of new content and updating of existing content as required under the direction of the senior web content editor
· Review and updating of web content in preparation for implementation of a new website. Other digital engagement work as needed eg Gateway Intranet support
Qualifications / experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or BTEC Higher or an equivalent Professional or Technical qualification
· A minimum of three years relevant experience AND Relevant communications experience in communications e.g. journalism, web, communications, marketing & customer support
· For the purposes of shortlisting candidates must demonstrate their relevant experience in three of the following areas: 1) Communications, Public Relations & journalism 2) Marketing and 4) advertising 3) Use of digital marketing 4) Writing for the web 5) Online Customer support 6) Graphic design & advertising 7) Website/ user experience design
Temporary initially until September 2018 with possible extensions
Mon to Fri, 9am – 5pm
£11.74 per hour
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.