Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join this well-established and highly recognised business. Portadown based, 37.5 hours per week, £18k - £20k per annum.
Working alongside an experienced sales & marketing team, you will be provided with comprehensive training on products and services, and play an integral role in delivering the key messages of the company to a wide audience.
This role provides a genuine opportunity to join a high performing team with excellent opportunities for career progression and advanced training courses.
- Develop and maintain a consistent content strategy for all marketing channels
- Manage outbound email campaigns
- Management and reporting on PPC campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing Google Analytics
- Design and content writing of blog assets and social media
- Report on the progress of conversion optimisation on a monthly and quarterly basis through the delivery of KPI reports
- Shaping and managing the development of digital channels
- Lead follow up and be proactive in the customer conversion journey
- Grow customer database
- Campaign launches including overseeing samples for photography, descriptive product copy and any technical information required
- Production of promotional videos and photography
- Building your own knowledge of the brand and digital marketing
- Third Level Degree in a relevant discipline, i.e. Marketing/Business/Communications
- Proficient in the use of design software and Mail Chimp
- Strong content writing skills
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Genuine desire to progress your career
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com