Marketing Role Temporary 9-12 Months with Possible Permanent Opportunity
£25-£28k or higher depending on experience
Your new company
One of the largest manufacturers in Europe working with quality specialist products. The have solidified themselves as a market leader within their industry and have continued to grow through ongoing innovation strategies. They focus on their customers and research & development in order to further diversify their product range. The company now has the need for a Brand Executive to cover a maternity leave which could lead to a permanent offer.
Your new role
You will support the Senior Marketing Manager on the development of the annual marketing plan and assume responsibility of its implementation. You will be responsible for brand building activities and projects, day to day marketing duties including creating reports, working closely with internal teams to deliver 'best in class' products, propositions and communications which add value to the customer segments. You will be an effective project management juggling multiple projects simultaneously, driving them to completion on time and within budget.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 3rd level qualification, preferably in Marketing, Business or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Brand Marketing.
- Experience in using CRM system.
- Good understanding of digital including knowledge of social media platforms.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the UK, ROI and internationally, if required and on occasion work outside core business hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be passionate about delivering great work.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of software programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive market salary based on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work for a large market leader within Europe and a team of dedicated professionals.
In return you will also be considered for a permanent position at the end of the maternity contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs