MCS Group is currently recruiting a Conversion Optimisation Specialist to join the growing Belfast Team of an international organisation. This role provides an amazing opportunity to join this highly experienced team during a time of accelerated growth as it establishes the Northern Ireland operation and prepares to launch a new platform.
This is a new position within the firm that will see the successful candidate supporting the wider team to drive conversion and engagement via multiple customer touchpoints.
Recommendations will be based on data and visitor behaviour using Power BI, Google Analytics and Hotjar. With the wider team's support, you will take ownership on A/B and multi variant tests to create the most optimum UX to drive conversion via our direct channels.
- The candidate will work with the direct marketing and product management teams to make recommendations to drive conversion
- Analyze customer journeys and offer insight and recommendations to improve UX
- Creation of optimization roadmap and sharing high-level plans with the senior team
- Creation of A/B and multi-variant tests
- Monitor the performance of all A/B and multi-variant tests and work with the direct marketing team to continually optimize and refine the digital experience to achieve the direct KPIs
- Use reporting tools to analyze trends to create actionable insights to support the ongoing optimization strategy
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, with proven results on past projects
- A passion for testing, data and UX
- Creative, innovative, and willing to turn ideas into reality
- Highly organised by nature and proficient in multitasking
- Strong analytical skills
- An analytical and pragmatic approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs