Our client is seeking to recruit a enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to manage their digital marketing strategies and contribute to global marketing strategies for their new software products division.
The successful candidate will be tasked with generating, executing and analysing fully-integrated, creative digital content strategies across social media, blogs, apps and websites.
Duties and Responsibilites
Reporting to the company CEO you will be responsible for a wide range of marketing activities and projects including:
- Writing a marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
- Liaising with software developers and graphic designers to enable search engine optimisation and creating software that is visually effective to clients
- Analysing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports/feedback to senior management
- Creating and maintaining social networking channels to help drive sales
- Writing engaging copies for email marketing campaigns
- Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
- Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues and keeping them up to date with changes
- Attending conferences, product launches and networking events as required
- Contributing to global marketing strategies for new software products
- Sourcing email databases for targeting new clients
- Supporting the general sales activities within the company
- Producing effective PowerPoint slides for the purpose of conference and sales presentations
- Preparing effectively in advance of all organised meetings (folders, notes, contacts etc.)
- Creating E campaigns for existing customer mail shots
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for a career orientated individual, who meets the following criteria:-
- A graduate with 2+ years’ experience working in a goal-orientated digital environment is essential.
- Experience in aspects of website management.
- Familiar with Google web tools, and proficient in using Google Analytics (including the implementation of event tracking).
- Experience of using social media and understanding its value and the ability to tailor messages to suit a particular audience and platform.
- You will be a good writer and comfortable expressing your ideas.
- You will possess a strong work ethic and keen desire to learn, along with an ability to adapt to changing priorities as and when the campaigns dictate.
- Awareness of the latest digital marketing trends.
- An interest in technology and web development would stand you in good stead.
- Outgoing and driven with a passion for digital marketing.
- Confident in working independently but also effective in a team sharing ideas and opinion.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact our office to speak to one of our consultants at Task Recruitment on 02890421047
If this position does not suit, we may have others that do. Visit our website taskrecruitment.com to see our current jobs.