MCS Group are excited to work alongside a well renowned Civils & Building Contractor who are working on a number of major projects to recruit for a Site Manager to join their Civils and their Building team for roles predominantly based in NI. These roles are ideal for candidates seeking a suitable role without the dreaded travel across the water fortnightly.
- Interpreting and providing clear communication of drawings for layouts and material measurements on site.
- Effectively setting out sites ensuring they are accurate.
- Ensure drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date.
- Ensure regular liaison with the PM, CM and QS regarding variations to the works which may have commercial or contractual implications on the projects.
- Manage Health and Safety procedures are implemented and followed during your project phase on site.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in Construction Engineering / Civil Engineering or another equivalent industry related qualification.
- 5+ years experience working as a Site Manager.
- Experience within the water or utilities sector is essential for candidates interested in joining the Civils team.
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 07592492206
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs