MCS are delighted to be recruiting a manufacturing engineer for our world-leading client in Antrim.
In this role you will be responsible for developing or modifying manufacturing processes to increase product performance, improve manufacturing efficiency and boost profits through collaborating with a range of teams.
- Developing new production processes and/or adapt existing production processes for assembly, calibration and testing.
- Define specifications for production equipment ensure equipment will meet specifications.
- Working with the design team to ensure design for manufacture is considered and accurate.
- Developing new or improved manufacturing and testing processes
- Continuous process improvement.
You will have:
- Degree in Engineering
- At least 1-2 years' experience in a manufacturing role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs