HR Assistant JO3185
Part Time 25 hours per week
Salary Negotiable depending on experience
Our client, a highly skilled process engineering company in Co. Tyrone are seeking a HR Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the HR function, bringing organisation and efficiency to the day to day operations of HR, while ensuring compliance with current legislation across all policies and procedures. This role will also cover all aspects of administration support and will include, recruitment, system administration and assisting with payroll preparation.
- Providing support for the HR function within the businesses including recruitment, monitoring, payroll, time & attendance and training ensuring full compliance with GDPR
- Manage employee administration, management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records in manual files and to be able to produce timely and accurate management reports and information
- Supporting the recruitment process from commencement to completion including job advertisements, preparing recruitment letters, organising interviews, drafting offer letters, contracts of employment etc.
- Act as first point of contact within the People Management department, offering advice and guidance
- Administering holiday booking system for all staff
- Assisting in keeping company policies and procedures up to date in accordance with employment law
- Assist in payroll administration in preparation for weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Providing general administration support
- Maintain and up-date HR and Payroll information systems, ensuring the accurate recording of all employee personal information ensuring compliance with GDPR
- Draft up employee contracts and induction packs
- Processing of new starts and leavers
- Assist in managing Fair Employment monitoring forms and assist with compiling Fair Employment Returns
- Assist in maintain IIP and Health and Well Being status
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of information at all times, including all information held on personnel files
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent to include English and Maths
- CIPD Qualified
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a HR role
- Knowledge of Employment law
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and evidence of using computerised personnel management systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team or on your own initiative
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- A pro-active approach to work and problem solving
- Ability to carry out personnel related tasks confidentially and with discretion
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. and cover letter/note to us in Word format only highlighting your suitability for the role and how you feel you meet the essential criteria. PDF or other file formats are not accepted.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged, and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any that is shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert. This also means that sometimes a role may close/fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short-listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your C.V. to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their C.V. being released to a client.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd. acts as both an Employment Agency and as an Employment Business.
We as a company operate under strict 'best practice' policies and procedures governed by both the NRF and REC of which we are corporate members.
Network Recruitment (NI) Ltd is a Northern Ireland registered company, Reg. No NI066709.
Republic of Ireland Branch Reg. No 905918, Recruitment Agency License Number: EA3347.
EQUALITY & DIVERSITY.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce. We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy.
You can review our Data Protection Policies and Privacy Notice on our own website.
If you wish to have your data/record removed from our system, please email your request to us using the word “remove” and this will be actioned as soon as possible.