Our client are a rapidly growing Digital Services firm with a strong customer base. They currently seek Talented Business Analysts.
You will be given the opportunity to work on high profile Technology and Business Change Programmes. Our client have strong core values and make a strong commitment to individual self-development.
If you want a challenging, dynamic workplace environment with honesty & integrity, excellence and drive this could be the opportunity for you.
Does this sound like you?
· Strong Business Analysis experience (3 years+)
· Proven track record in producing high quality Business Requirements Documents, Business Processes Mapping and documentation skills.
· Experience of reviewing Functional Specification Documents produced by peers (Peer Review) to ensure they align with Business Requirements Specification document.
· Has worked on both large scale and smaller projects and been responsible for defining and designing business solutions.
· Previous experience with UML and Use Case Scenarios an advantage.
· An understanding of technology and IT systems.
· Excellent communication skills — be able to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts.
· MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio & Outlook).
Opportunities exist at a range of levels. A strong Base Salary is on offer with career plan, commitment to training and development, Bonus and the opportunity to work on a variety of both long and short term projects.
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Business Analysis Business Process mapping UML and Use Case advantageous
Business Process mapping
UML and Use Case advantageous