Software Developer (Team Lead aptitude)-RPA
4 day working week
Do you want to work in the exciting and pioneering space of RPA?
Do you want to further your career by playing a key technical and mentoring role within the company?
Our client are working in a rapidly growing technical space. They have exciting growth plans and this opportunity is key to help them achieve this. They seek a Developer interested in a role combining both technical input with mentoring a team. You should have leadership skills and be of strong character.
-Flexible working model including 4 day week
-Hybrid working-mix of remote and office based
-Rapid career progression
• Working within the software development team in an agile environment.
• Identify automation opportunities of processes and work with production teams to implement RPA.
• Ownership of the Agile development processes and principles.
• Delivery of automated software solutions.
• Delivery of bespoke software development products.
• Engage proactively with both technical and business user customers.
• Collaborate with peers in development team to design solutions and diagnose problems.
• Provide guidance to junior members of the development team.
Does this sound like you?
Key skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years software development experience.
• Clear understanding and ability to apply principles that ensure software is written securely.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
• 2 years’ experience with Python
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to help coach and mentor junior members of the development team.
· Previous experience working with RPA
· Previous experience working in a team lead role
· Various tech stack development experience
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: RPA Python Team leadership desirable
Team leadership desirable