Our client, a leading growing law firm are recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join their Financial Services Disputes Team in their Belfast Office.
About the role...
- Investigating and analysing claims, preparing draft advices.
- Assisting solicitors with preparing trial bundles.
- Assisting with recording, reporting on and analysing Management Information
- Assisting with billing
- Previous legal assistant experience is useful (but not essential) and this should ideally be in litigation.
- Law degree
- An interest in working in the legal field is essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Excellent organisational and time management skills as well as attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Word and Outlook is required and experience in Excel, PowerPoint and document management experience would be beneficial.
If this opportunity would be of any interest to you, please submit your application or contact Kelly in the Abacus Legal Careers Team on 02890313157.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs