Your new company
A leading global law firm in Belfast that are operate in over thirty countries are recruiting for 2 X Legal Tech Solutions Analysts to join their Legal Technology Team on a 12 month contract.
In recent years, technology has played a more disruptive role in the way our client delivers legal services to their clients. The pace of technology change in this area has increased dramatically in recent years.
The Legal Technology team provides solutions to the firm that helps lawyers across their global network deliver a full range of legal services to clients. The use of legal technology to support client activities is becoming increasingly important as client requirements become more complex and global in nature.
Your new role
The Legal Technology Solutions Analyst provides operational support for Legal Technology tools and services in the Legal Technology team, this includes both the deal management technology and contract lifecycle / document automation technology sides, with additional technologies and services being added as we expand our toolset.
This role will focus primarily on supporting contract lifecycle / automation services, and will involve responding to lawyer and client queries, implementing initiatives and helping to design and configure technical project solutions.
The individual will be expected to engage with internal clients and key stakeholders to encourage them to achieve greater efficiencies through the use of legal technologies.
The role requires an awareness of and a keen interest in areas such as document automation, artificial intelligence, web technologies and knowledge and collaboration in order to advise on and meet our clients' future needs. The role would be best suited to an individual from an IT background with an interest in legal, or an individual from a legal background with an interest in IT.
Role and key competencies
- Advise partners, fee earners and/or clients on how to best use and configure systems to help meet their needs
- Undertake system maintenance tasks and admin required to ensure effective of the systems
- Provide regular updates on the progress of work to Team Leads, clients and senior management
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts, technology suppliers and other departments to advise on solutions and troubleshooting
- Assist Team Leads to produce and maintain various product and client reports
- Undertake any other responsibilities which come up as part of their role, supporting other departments and project teams a
Contract Lifecycle / Document Automation Services
- Contribute to pre-project evaluations and provide document automation time estimations for document automation projects
- Plan, design, build and test automated documents
- Provide training and technical support to lawyers and clients on automation and troubleshooting
- Test author output and template quality assurance for automated documents, following best practice governance
Deal Management Services
- Create, support and maintain deal management portals
- Configuration of online information capture forms, and the configuration of automatic document creation and data visualisations
- Work with our technology suppliers to design solutions, troubleshoot issues and resolve client queries quickly
What you'll need to succeed
- An interest in advanced technology
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar support position or 1 year experience in a legal professional (or similar) role
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technology quickly and develop new skills
- Experience of supporting or using document automation technology (e.g. Avvoka or Contract Express) or web based applications, in particular online datarooms
Please note these positions are offered as fixed term contracts for 12 months, they are full time, hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, 37.5 hours a week.
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary is on offer for you here.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs