As an experienced Legal Secretary (Matrimonial), you will provide high level secretarial support up to partner level, to include:
- Keeping internal records and systems up to date
- Typing up legal documents and audio typing
- Organising diaries and scheduling meetings
- Preparing court forms and proof reading documents
- Providing high level secretarial and administrative support
Key skills required for the role:
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workloads
- Attention to detail and high accuracy levels
- Audio typing skills
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 90 918627 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 90 918627.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs