Global Corporate Maintenance Services Lawyer - Belfast
MCS Group are partnering with a Global Law firm looking to recruit a Global Corporate Maintenance Services Lawyer for their Belfast team. The team supports offices in several countries and is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a global firm.
So, what are the key phrases you are looking for?
- Major clients
What is required?
- An experienced qualified lawyer
- A degree in law with 2:1 classification
- Experience working in a Professional services environment
What will you be doing?
- Acting as key contact on client projects
- Provide legal training
- Work closely with key clients
Why do you want this role?
- Market competitive salary and overall package
- Experience with Global clients
- Opportunity to work for a worldwide brand
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McCallum, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Sponsor of the Law Society of Northern Ireland
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs