Honeycomb is assisting our client, a renowned Law firm, with the recruitment of a Legal Administrator (Criminal). This is a full time, permanent position within a leading Law firm. This role offers an excellent salary and benefits with the opportunity for individual career development.
As a Legal Administrator, you will provide high level secretarial support to wider Criminal department. Duties include:
- Updating clients with the progression of their case
- Process correspondents and documents, liaising with other secretaries and the Workflow Co-ordination.
- Undertake various administrative duties including: Opening files, keeping up to date, dealing with faxes and phone calls.
- Filing of all Legal documents.
- Handling client communication.
- Preparing bundles for court.
- To follow the firms policies and procedures.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
Key skills required for the role:
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels using various methods.
- Excellent administration/ organisational skills.
- The ability to prioritise their own work load.
- The ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Atleast a 2:1 classification degree in either Law or Criminology
- 1 year's experience working in a Legal environment or Law firm
- Experience processing Legal Aid Applications
Candidates will not be considered for this role unless they can demonstrate 1 year'a experience as a Legal Administrator within a Real Estate department.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 96 207 050.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs