Are you experienced with legal contracts and possess excellent communications skills?
Do you have exceptional attention to detail with a high level of IT literacy?
Would you like to work with a leading global company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role as a new team is being built within an already very well established global company in Belfast. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a legal giant globally. The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. Every day, our client is working hard to create an environment where you feel you can bring your authentic self to work. To be comfortable and confident to be who you are in the workplace. To feel like you belong. They offer rewarding careers that are built around your strengths and designed to ensure you can achieve your personal and professional ambitions. Joining the global team, you'll discover what collaborating on a global scale really looks like; you'll learn how to help drive change; and you'll be at the heart of an organisation that's defining the future of law. If you're ready to find a place to thrive: It's Time.
We are a dynamic, autonomous growth business within one of the world's leading law firms - and globally, they have over 300 legal consultants and currently, operate from 6 locations. We are seeking an experienced assistant for the Global Operations team, reporting to the Senior Global Operations Manager, with responsibility for supporting contract management.
The Global Contracts Executive will support the Senior Commercials and Operations manager in the administration of all contractual arrangements across the 6 markets. This will include:
- Managing the contractual lifecycle;
- Leading on preparation and amendment of all client and consultant contracts and its sign off and filing process;
- Managing formal communications with clients and consultants;
- Ensuring the contracts status trackers are up to date;
- Assisting on contract renewals and other legal operations related projects;
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders to ensure the information required on contracts are identified, and to ensure the information on the CRM system is accurate;
- Assisting with stand up of new market contract requirements to support Global growth agenda
- Day to day legal admin support to the contracts and operations team.
This position will best suit someone with:
- Previous experience with contract management, who is able to display good judgement and spot errors, looking for their next move;
- Strong communication skills, confidence and collaborative attitude, self-organising, pragmatic and adaptable, with high attention to detail;
- High levels of literacy and competency with Word, Excel and contract management technologies;
- Prior experience with growth businesses, particularly in professional or financial services, and / or who has experience of dealing direct with clients and third parties, as well as across large, client centric organisations.
- Someone who has the ability to manage tasks and small projects with limited supervision; and
- Enthusiasm for being part of a growth Global business, motivated to contribute on different fronts and to grasp opportunities as they arise.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.