MCS are proud to be partnering with a leading professional services organisation who are seeking to recruit a Contracts Manager for their contract solutions teams in Belfast.
The successful candidate will work within the Contract Solutions team. We are an exciting data-led contracts legal team working for a wide range of clients including Tier-1 Global Investment Banks.
This opportunity is in our fast growing team as a Contracts Helpdesk Manager. Some of the duties include managing a team of analysts, handling queries from clients on a range of regulatory programmes, trading contracts such as ISDA Master Agreements and lending agreements.
Requirements of the role
- Strong educational background (Preferably Legal/finance)
- Strong experience in regulatory programmes, trading contracts and lending agreements
- Communication - advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email
- Confident being able to lead a team and supporting those around them
- Able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams
- Process driven - able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems
- Highly organised and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously
- Able to identify and flag up anomalies for review
- Commitment - strong work ethic and delivery focused
- Self Sufficient - ability to investigate anomalies and research in order to provide possible responses to client queries.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word / Excel)
- Competitive salary - DOE - Manager Grade
- 25 days standard holidays with options to increase this through your benefits package.
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- Group pension plan with additional funding provided
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs