We are currently seeking a contract Full Stack Developer for our customer for an initial 6 month contract.
- Work on the platform components (packages) to deliver scale to the development teams
- Responsible for building UIs that will leverage strongly defined APIs.
- Design and build out APIs that will be used by the platform team to achieve scale
- Work with the architecture team to align with future direction and implement those changes in platform
- Support the build of continuous releases as NuGet packages that get consumed by all developers, and if the code quality is very high to even publish packages to the public NuGet gallery.
- Interface with stakeholders across all business groups to capture technical requirements & priorities. Scope the requirements, propose appropriate solutions/plans and help to establish associated tasks and projects necessary to drive those efforts.
- Strong software engineering skillset. Must have practical experience of SOLID principles, DI, IoC and software testing etc
- Experience of delivering software to production, and can engineer design for production support
- Demonstrated ability to self-teach / upskill
- You have strong C# skills.
- Knowledge of Angular (latest) and TypeScript a bonus
- Knowledge of oAuth security flows
- Good knowledge of Restful concepts and practices
- Knowledge of Azure API Management Services a bonus
- .NET Core
- Test driven design
- Cloud native architecture and cloud technologies