MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside this very well-known Public Sector Organisation who are seeking an IT Support Analyst to join them for a 3-month period with very strong possibilities to extend much longer.
- To assist in the review, analysis, development and implementation of systems and processes within the Finance department
- You will be involvement in a wide range of finance projects of both a technical and analytical nature.
- Support the department with any reporting and processing of data as required
- You will be expected to work on Business improvement processes using a range of IT tools.
- Experience in change implementation within a team environment.
- You will need a good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to think outside of the box to identify more efficient ways of working and improving processes
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs