Lead Engineer (Hands-On) – Java / Spring Boot/ React / AWS – Up to £90k
- Sick of legacy tech & red tape?
- Tired of working US hours with no control?
- Want to work on projects owned from Belfast?
- Like the sound of a company where everyone is hands-on?
If you’re nodding your head, I would suggest reading on…
This is a new role with one of Belfast’s fastest growing Software houses. They are looking to add a Lead Engineer who will play a key role in modernising their cloud hosted SaaS product.
In this role you’ll:
- Embrace the idea of wearing ‘many hats’ – if you find yourself asking whose job it, it’s probably yours!
- Play an integral role within the company & be in a unique position as they grow
- Contribute in a highly collaborative environment focused on 2-week sprints
- Play a key role in enhancing & overseeing their microservices SaaS architecture
- Join a culture centred around learning & development – you’ll cut code with some of the best tech minds in the city
In return you’ll receive:
- A platform to experiment with the latest tools – if processes can be improved, you’ll have the authority to modernise
- A salary up to £90,000 & a guaranteed bonus of 10% + other leading benefits
- Flexitime & 3 days Working from home– avoid your tiring / costly commute once normality resumes!
- On & off-site training opportunities – you’ll have an opportunity to become AWS / Salesforce certified
- AWS & AWS Lambda
- Spring Boot
Dominating their sector in the US over the last 20 years, this company established a Belfast base in 2019 to drive expansion. With an inspiring Senior leadership team cemented, they are now searching for the right Lead Engineer to continue the innovation.
Call Conor for a chat to hear more.
Experience: 0 yrs