Oracle DBA-immediate opportunity
Northern Ireland based
Our major client have a need for an experienced Oracle DBA. This is a permanent role with a generous benefits package and clear career progression.
The initial focus will be on a large business transformation programme. The role will have some remote working with some work on client site in the future.
· Developing strategies for data migration and testing
· Database builds
· Design and manage multiple database environments
· Support database community with database refreshes and reloads
· Oracle database performance tuning
· contributing to a monitoring solution that proactively monitors a highly critical, 24/7 environment
· Linux systems administration
Does this sound like you?
· Oracle Database 10g / 12C
· Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c
· Oracle API Gateway
· Oracle Unified Directory
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Oracle DBA Oracle 10g/12C Oracle Fusion Middleware Performance tuning
Oracle Fusion Middleware