Information Analyst - Belfast - Global Client
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global firm to recruit an Information Analyst for their expanding Belfast base. Our client has offices throughout the world but are very keen to grow their footprint in Northern Ireland. They employ over 400 people in Belfast and over 5000 globally and are keen to add an experienced Information Analyst.
- The role involves providing ad-hoc Resourcing reporting and assisting in the management of the regular reporting outputs and ad-hoc analysis as well as being responsible for first line support for all users of the firm's global system.
- The post-holder will be responsible for the planning and management of key support activities that underpin the global resourcing system running over many months as workload demands. The post-holder will also be responsible for providing general support to users, including answering "how to" type questions, advice on procedures, monitoring data quality, training new users, running ad-hoc reports, generating and circulating global management information and handling ad-hoc requests for resourcing data and management information.
- Demonstrable experience of business intelligence, reporting and analytical software (ideally Cognos version 8 or above/ IBM ATS)
- Advanced Excel skills (data manipulation, pivot tables, charting)
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of translating reporting and analysis requirements from business requests
- Practical experience using IBM Kenexa ATS
- Practical experience using Cognos BI (version 8 or above) for reporting
- Understanding of HR business processes, possibly in an international or professional services environment
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 experience
- Technically adept with new technologies
- Previous technical helpdesk experience
- A great basic salary on offer plus one of the leading benefits packages on the market
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs