HR Generalist - South Down - Manufacturing
MCS Group is thrilled to be partnering with a well-known manufacturing client based in the South Down area, who currently wish to source a HR Generalist to cover an upcoming maternity leave. The role will likely be 2-3 days per week.
This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment, were the successful candidate won't be afraid of rolling their sleeves up when required.
Reporting to the MD, the successful HR Generalist will be commercially minded, interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders, ensuring the HR service they provide genuinely adds value to the business. You will lead the execution of commercially aligned people strategies, design to transform and improve workforce capability and efficiency, while ensuring HR processes and policies are effectively delivered.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall HR Generalist remit, including Talent Manager, acting as a true business partner to the senior management team. You will provide advice and guidance across a range of HR responsibilities, including performance management, workforce planning, driving employee engagement, employee relations, representing the company during audits, absence management, recruitment and disciplinaries.
- Provide a dedicated HR Advisory service on all Employee Relations issues
- Manage the end to end recruitment and selection process, including supporting stakeholders with designing adverts, creating competency based interview questions, inductions and equality reporting
- Review, update and communicate policies and procedures ensuring they are in line with current legislation
- Provide expert advice and support to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures and employee relations issues.
- Design and deliver in-house training on policies and procedures to managers and staff as and when required.
- Support and coach managers on all employee relations matters
The successful candidate
To apply for this outstanding HR Generalist opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 2+ years' experience HR Generalist experience at HR Officer level or above
- Degree educated and CIPD qualified
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
- Availability to start immediately and openness to do part-time hours
What's on offer?
- £25,000 full time salary
- Chance to work for a long established manufacturing client
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2020
Experience: 0 yrs