Honeycomb is assisting our client, a local Charity, with the recruitment of a Hr Administrator for their office in North Belfast. This is a full time, permanent position.
As an experienced HR Administrator you will perform administrative tasks including
- Deal with all general correspondence and produce letters for HR Manager where appropriate.
- Maintain and update computerised and paper filing systems for HR Department where appropriate.Provide administrative assistance to the Learning & Development function e.g. providing sign in sheets/ evaluation sheets and collating returned information.
- To participate in regular supervision and annual appraisal, and help in identifying your own job- related development and training needs.
- To ensure that all Depaul policies and procedures are being adhered to, particularly those relating to Health and Safety, Code of Practice and Confidentiality.
- To contribute to the effective implementation of the Organisation's Equal Opportunities Policy
- To at all times undertake your role in a professional manner maintaining a high quality standard of work, and to always
Key skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 3 GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above which must include English and Maths
- Experience of minute taking for a variety of different types of meetings
- Experience of devising letters and reports on a variety of issues
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Proficient at typing.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages to include Excel.
Desirable skills for the role:
- HR Administrative background.
- Experience with not for the profit.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Hannah Fleming, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 96 207 050 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please contact us on 028 90 918627.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs