MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a highly respected professional services organisation, who are looking for a new HR Operations Analyst for the EMEA region, a role to be based in Belfast. You will be joining a leading business in their field, who boast offices across multiple global locations.
The HR Operations Service Centre function is critical to the operation of HR and integral to the effective support of employee lifecycle processes. Working closely with the regional HR teams to ensure core HR processes are executed efficiently and accurately, and that employee questions are handled correctly.
- Manage the probation period process including notifying the line manager of probation end dates, seeking feedback and generating paperwork as required; escalating issues to the HR Advisory Team as appropriate.
- Respond to all written reference requests for information relating to the employment of existing and previous employees including mortgage/rental references and employment references. Where necessary, working with Legal, Compliance and HR colleagues to provide efficient regulated references within the required deadlines.
- Track expiry of upcoming visas and Non-UK/Irish passports, ensuring the re-sighting of required documentation is completed prior to the current expiry dates. Updating the right to work details on the HRIS system (Workday).
- Manage Work Experience and Short Term Business Visitor requests within Belfast, ensuring the relevant approvals and documentation have been obtain. Provide support to Work Experience placements ensuring they are welcomed on their first day and collecting any outstanding documentation.
- Manage the EMEA Contingent Workers JMSL process and complete in a timely manner, ensuring the relevant approvals and documentation have been obtain and making sure workers are offboarded from the HRIS system (Workday) on or before their end date.
- Help with the creation and distribution of new hire Welcome Packs within Belfast.
- Assist with absence management process including ensuring medical certificates are provided and are on file for the Payroll Team; escalating long term cases (over 1 month) to the appropriate HR Operations Team member.
- Support the HR Operations Team where necessary; assisting with background screening, employees contracts, variation letters, secondment/transfer letters, leaver letters, family friendly and flexible working requests.
- Support the monthly payroll process to ensure relevant instructions are passed to Payroll and payments are included on the EIB before the monthly deadline.
- Transact high volumes of inputs and changes to the HRIS system (Workday) on a daily basis.
- Providing support to employee enquiries, escalating to other HR Teams where needed.
- Assisting with the SMCR re-screening process.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to handle and maintain highly confidential information
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritise/handle competing priorities
- Process management and process improvement oriented
- Flexible with the ability to work in an ever-changing work environment
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Service oriented, providing excellent and efficient interpersonal and written communication skills
- Show a desire and aptitude to learn and develop
- Skilled in Microsoft application software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- Experienced Workday knowledge (preferable, but not essential)
- Previous experience of working within a busy and fast paced HR environment
- Experience of preparing employee documentation
- Interested in a career within Human Resources
- Highly competitive Salary
- Market leading benefits package and chance to join a growing team
- Training support, including support for training qualifications
- Inclusive, diverse work culture
- Working for an award-winning organisation
- State of the art, city centre office location
- flexibility with a hybrid working pattern.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsors of CIPD NI HR Awards 2021
Experience: 0 yrs