Our client, a well established organisation in the charity sector, has an opening for a Recruitment Administrator to join their high end professional team. Providing support to the Recruitment Team throughout all sites in Northern Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR professional to build on their experience.
Working within a non-profit organisation, the successful candidate will have the ability to support the HR team on a variety of topics and will take ownership of a wide range of administrative responsibilities.
· Liaising with candidates directly or with recruitment agencies in order to schedule meetings and interviews
· Monitoring individual job boards to ensure the information has pulled through successfully
· Uploading and filing CVs
· Generate and/or update recruitment related reports
· Create and maintain adverts
· Provide support with shortlisting
· Maintian all admin related matters port recruitment
· Assist other teams within HR and ad-hoc queries
· Strong academic credentials
· Experience in a similar – 1 year +
· Excellent IT skills - Microsoft word, excel and outlook in particular.
· Good knowledge of an job boards and advertising options
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills.
For more information on this and similar roles please contact Natasha Feenan at Brightwater Belfast