Your new company
Hays HR is thrilled to be working alongside a global professional services firm in their search for a Recruitment Administrator on a full-time, permanent basis. The HR department has expanded with the transitioning of recruitment services from other international offices into the Belfast office. The team sits within the global HR function and has the responsibility for the administrative processes associated with all recruitment activity.
Your new role
As a Recruitment Administrator you will join the heart of a world-class HR function and provide an efficient and effective recruitment administration service to the businesses resourcing teams. This will involve managing the application process and providing a range of on-boarding support. You will also work in collaboration with stakeholders across the global firm, through the consistent demonstration of excellent client facing and delivery skills.
What you'll need to succeed
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A Proven track record of working in a fast-paced resourcing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility across a wide range of stakeholders whilst managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident, positive and proactive approach to workflow
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a market-leading organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs