Apple Recruitment Services are looking for a Full Time Speciality Administrator on behalf of their client based in outer south Belfast.
The main duties of this role will include:
· To maintain and update the database
· Co-ordination of dates for shortlisting and interviews
· Co-ordination of panel membership for shortlisting and interviews
· Maintain contact with applicants invited to interview
· Prepare documentation and materials for interviews
· Assist with obtaining references for those appointed
· Co-ordination of dates and schedule of assessment
· Circulation of materials prior to assessment and collation of trainee’s documentation
· Assist with compilation of agendas and papers, and circulation of documents and information as required
· To ensure appropriate induction information is provided
· 5 GCSE’s Grade C or above including English and 1 years relevant experience in an administrative role OR 2 years relevant experience in an administrative role.
· Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment or have ** access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
· (** this relates only to any person who has declared that they have a disability, which debars them from driving).
· High level of interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
· Ability to deal with confidential data, to include the use of tact, diplomacy and discretion.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team as and when required.
· Stage 3 Word Processing (RSA or equivalent)
· Minute taking experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Thursday & 8.30am – 4.30pm on Friday.
Pay: £7.25 per hour
Duration: Temporary until 31/03/17. Successful candidates must be able to commence asap.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.