Vacancy Reference - 17287
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Catering Assistant to be based in Newtownards. This is a full time role, Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 2.30pm and Friday 9.00am - 2.00pm and expected to last until the end of April. The following duties will be required -
* To provide support to the Catering section in particular the training kitchen and restaurant
* Maintain and clean all work areas and equipment in production kitchen and restaurant.
* Follow College Safe Catering Policy.
* Provide customer/hospitality service to all internal and external customers and clients.
* Prepare and set up work areas on a daily basis for both catering and bar activities.
* Cash handling duties to include reconciliation of cash.
* Preparation of hot beverages, sandwiches, hot snacks and baked goods.
* Preparation of Hospitalities to service both internal and external clients.
* Any other duties as requested by the line manager.
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Demonstrate experience in a customer focused catering environment
* Demonstrate that you are an effective team player
Candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Access NI check at a cost of £33
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.