Honeycomb is working with our client, a rapidly expanding Professional Services firm, with the recruitment of an Office Assistant to support their high performing Sales team. This is a full time and permanent role.
A highly successful professional services firm who have experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and now provide their services to N.Ireland, Ireland, UK and America. They have Grade A office space based in Belfast city centre
The role is varied and offers a fantastic opportunity to support the business growth by being the face and voice of the company, you will be the first point of contact (telephone and email) for visitors and clients and be responsible for ensuring people feel welcomed in a professional environment.
We anticipate this role could grow to a future senior position in the support team as your skills and experience grow.
- Answering, directing and screening phone calls to the main office number. Taking and passing on messages, accurately and effectively, if needs be.
- Greeting and aiding visitors to reception.
- Liaising with staff regarding visitors and meetings.
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times, including all meeting and board rooms.
- Organising the ordering and set up of hospitality for client meetings as needed, including tidying down after meeting finishes.
- Binding and filing documents as required.
- Management and ordering of supplies as necessary - Printing supplies, stationary, cleaning products, milk/fruit etc.
- Updating shared booking calendars and schedule meetings/appointments, via MS Outlook.
- Contributing to and carrying out tasks related to our Internal Communications Strategy including collation of material for staff newsletter.
- Drafting and typing of formatted documents as needed, using MS word
- Processing Access NI checks
- Checking e-tenders portal daily and notifying relevant team members
- Minute taking
- Drafting meeting minutes and circulating actions
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
- Time Management Skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver clear and accurate information.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Friendly and Polite.
- Professional appearance.
Salary for this role is £20 - £22K with an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs