Relationship Executive / Manager
£25 - £30K DOE
On behalf of our independent Financial Services client, McKinty Associates are seeking to recruit an experienced Finance professional to work in a dynamic, proactive and professional team.
- Financial reviews and analysis drafting of loan applications.
- Undertake due diligence.
- Preparing paperwork / present findings at meetings.
- Periodic reviews of case progression.
- Dealing with daily enquiries and speaking with lenders.
- Liaising with lawyers, various parties and stakeholders.
- •Management of a busy portfolio of cases.
- Compose reports as required.
- Possess a sound academic history, educated to bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role (desirable).
- Effective communicator and able to build relationships and rapport.
- Ideally have the ability to assimilate complex issues and communicate concisely and clearly.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Sound business judgment and commercial awareness.
- Ability to project manage and organise own workload effectively meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good numeracy and time management skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Computer literate - including strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills.
The ideal individual will have current or previous experience within a similar role, ideally within a Financial Services company or similar field. This is a fantastic opportunity where the right candidate will be able to add value to the existing team with the opportunity to develop within this expanding business.
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.