Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation based in Belfast
Your new role
Our Client is rolling out a new project portfolio management system that will encompass all areas of their work. This new system will replace a number of bespoke systems which are at end of life. There will be considerable business change associated with the new system.
- To be responsible for and oversee the management of all elements of the business change process, and delivering a coordinated set of interventions to ensure individuals are willing and able to adapt, change and behave differently to maximise the benefits of the programme;
- Review and analyse current business processes in relation to contract management, and identify business problems, opportunities and solutions. (4 work streams: AWP, E&I, non-AWP, corporate)
- Develop and roll out a comprehensive change programme including communications and training across the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years experience in change management
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders at all levels to define and implement organisational wide change
- In depth knowledge of change management approaches, and the ability to flex these to best suit the project team, to ensure embedding and adoption of the change and realisation of benefits
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile project delivery methods
- Knowledge of organisation design methods and best practice
- A passion for sharing knowledge; driving desired behaviours through a coaching mentality
- Excellent communication skills; with the ability to translate messages and information for many differing audience needs
What you'll get in return
51 week contract,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs