Assistant Manager Kremlin Nightclub
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager for Kremlin Nightclub, to join our established and thriving team. This is a full time flexible role.
We are offering a competitive remuneration package and further development.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a strong history of cocktail experience (2 years cocktail bar experience is essential).
This vacancy requires an already developed Supervisor or Assistant Manager to step in and assume the position. Although further development will be available you must be at a standard to take control of all aspects of the Night Club with no assistance.
There is a specific requirement for someone who has impeccable attention to detail and an ability to keep standards high at all times, along with energy and a passion for the bar industry.
- Have a minimum of 2 years Management or Supervisory experience in a fast paced environment, with a strong history of mixology.
- Possess a passion and knowledge for the bar industry. Have a detailed knowledge of the drinks industry and be commercially aware.
- You must be flexible to work long and varied hours as required by the Business.
- You must have a history of loyalty and longevity must be displayed within your career.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills are a must.
- You must have a proven ability to manage against targets.
- Experience of cash handling and banking is essential.
- You should be able to train and develop a team of staff and keep morale at a high level. Previous experience of staff management is required.
- This role requires energy, enthusiasm and vibrancy.
- Can create a fun environment for staff and customers.
- Working as part of a management team to drive the success of the business.
- Focusing on your team’s development and high service standards.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Responsibilities for cost controls and involvement in gross profit margins.
- Ability to drive others and delegate authority to maximise performance.
- Problem solver and can use own initiative.
- Ensure strict adherence to all areas of statutory compliance from General Health and Safety, Fire Safety, HR procedures and licensing.
This is a great opportunity for an enjoyable experience.
If this sound like the job for you please apply with a cover letter and CV via the apply link below.
The closing date for all applications is Friday 14th April 2017 at 5pm.