Salary scale £25,500 - £30,600 per annum
37 hours per week
Senior Procurement Officer
The successful applicant will support the Procurement Manager in all aspects of procurement within the organisation.
Applicants should have:
- CIPS Accreditation Level 4 or equivalent OR Relevant University Degree (finance, management or business) and a commitment to achieving the CIPS Accreditation within 2 years of the date of appointment.
- A minimum three years’ (in the last 5 years) relevant professional experience within the procurement function of an organisation preferably in a public sector background.
- Experience of successfully planning, leading and managing complex procurement projects and tendering activities, including stakeholder management
- MCIPS status
- Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply along with 3 years’ experience in a position of responsibility in procurement and supply.
- Experience/knowledge in the procurement of supplies, equipment and services in the Construction or Social Housing sectors.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 5th October 2018.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
Further details and application packs are available via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or alternatively telephone: 028 9044 1301 quoting the job reference number.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.