Tenant Engagement Officer
Salary £26,400 – £31,680
Job reference TEO/4950/1020
Choice is seeking to recruit the above role to contribute to the effective implementation and delivery of the Association’s Community Development and Tenant Participation Strategy.
- Level 3 OCN/ONC, or equivalent, Qualification in Community Development/Tenant Participation and 2 years experience working in Community Development/Tenant Participation
A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Community Development/Tenant Participation
- Experience of planning and delivering successful community events and activities in a Social Housing setting
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- Possess a full current driving licence and access to a car
- Level 4 OCN/ONC, or equivalent higher qualification in Community Development/Tenant Participation
Benefits for this post include: Generous annual leave entitlement; Contributory pension scheme; Access to a Health Cash Plan and Essential car user allowance.
For further details and to apply click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.