Production shift Supervisors Job. Our client based in CountyArmagh wish to recruit an experienced Food Production shift supervisors to join their growing team, on a full time basis. Excellent Package Available for right Candidate £24,000 - £26,500 (shift dependant)
Production shift supervisors have full accountability for managing and leading to achieve business KPIs and goals within their area of responsibility. Lead and engage a team of production operatives to ensure safety, technical, quality, service and leadership targets are met. Lead and direct the Team leaders with clear objectives / accountabilities so as to achieve operational and business plan targets.
- Full accountability for technical KPI’s ensuring company targets are achieved
- Production performance and KPI’s
- People management – lead business values by example
- Effective cross functional team working, including Technical, Engineering, Planning, HR, R&D, Training, NPD, Process development etc.
- Effective delivery of employee weekly and daily communications via briefs.
- Engage team to make and drive small and incremental improvement steps weekly.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
- Experience operating at a relevant supervisory level within FMCG and Food Industry.
- Strong people management skills and experience.
- Knowledge of food processing
- Performance driven with a proven track record of success in FMCG processing environment.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record building successful teams.
- Numerate and possessing good analytical skills, with experience of working with production statistics, variances, KPIs etc.
· HACCAP experience or Qualification
Excellent salary available for the right candidate, depending on experience plus company benefits.
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.