We are currently recruiting for a Support Grade Band 2 for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, consisting of 37 hours per week. This vacancy is expected to last for 3-6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ordering and collection of store items
- Stock taking of consumable items, monitoring usage of chemicals and consumables
- Collection and distribution of post/parcels within the branch
- Work to standards required by ISO17025. Associated duties relating to ISO accreditation e.g. updating records, spreadsheets
- Ability to work as part of a team delivering diagnostic/statutory/research results within specific time schedule
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s including a science subject
- A general science background would be beneficial
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment would be beneficial
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- A full driving licence
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.