Process Controller (Assistant Team Leader) – Dungannon - £8.34/hr (£17361/annum)
Working as part of our existing production team, you will monitor and meet production requirements and make a positive contribution to the Company's future growth.Production currently operates a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
· To be ready at the start of shift, to carry out specified checks in accurate, timely and methodical manner.
· Ensure all orders are produced and packed in accordance with customer specifications paying particular attention to product quality, label position and print quality;
· To record all information, generated throughout the shift, on the appropriate sheets, accurately and legibly, in particular quality data sheets
· To quickly report any anomalies to Team Leader or Production Manager so that corrective action may be taken.
· To understand changes to product and customer specifications and testing procedures to meet operational standards.
· Support Team Leader in achieving set targets on quality, yield, giveaway and efficiency;
· Complete SOP training with operatives to meet QAS.
· Basic understanding of Production and Customer Specifications
· Previous experience in a Production environment.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability to communicate with others effectively
· Experience of accurate record keeping
· GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent