Honeycomb are delighted to be working with a Global Manufacturing business, with a presence in Northern Ireland. We are assisting with the recruitment of an Compliance Administrator. This assignment is a Full Time 6 Month Contract based in Belfast, with the opportunity to work for an established, innovative company.
A global manufacturing and production specialist, with headquarters in Europe. This business supply to some of the biggest brand names worldwide with several sites based here in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will will closely alongside the Quality Manager.
This is a new role within the organisation to assist all departments and ensure the business meets compliance standards with completing all necessary documentation required. Duties to be carried out in this assignment are as follows:
* Carrying out questionnaires in regards to company standards and the technical & safety aspects of their products
* Assist the Quality Manager in the preparation and audit trail for BRC, as well as other customer and certification audits
* Act as a key member of the internal auditing team and carry out internal and external audits
* Assist managers in writing Standard Operating Procedures for their departments
* A minimum of 5 GCSE's (including English and Maths (Grade C and above)
* 2 year of previous admin experience within a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge and understanding of BRC requirements
An hourly rate of between £20,000 and £25,000 will be on offer for the successful candidate. The company also offer other great benefits that can be discussed during interview.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Laura Healy, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs