MCS Group is proud to bring a Head of Pharmaceutical Research role to the market at a time of change and growth for our client.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the time in strengthening the Company's New Product Development portfolio and drive high standards of performance & compliance.
- Provide technical leadership
- Manage and execute manufacture of lab scale & pilot scale pharmaceutical dosage forms
- Lead the Specification Committee
- Implement cutting edge & innovative pharmaceutical development concepts
- Educated to degree level in a scientific-related subject and/or minimum 5 year's experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory
- At least 7 year's in a people management role driving high stands of performance and alignment with Company values
- Experience leading a Formulations Development team
- In-depth technical understanding of pharmaceutical formulations including solid dose, topical, oral formulations
Please apply for more information on the role, company and salary.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs