Fire Safety Manager
Starting salary: £36,960 - £47,520 (under review)
Job reference: CH/FSM/0221
The Association is seeking applications for the position of a Fire Safety Manager who will be the nominated competent person in relation to fire safety, ensuring that the Choice Group meets all of its statutory and non-statutory fire safety management duties in relation to fire safety legislation and associated building regulations. To provide a proactive professional functional service embracing all areas of fire safety management including, development of strategy and policy, maintaining a quality information system, undertaking fire risk assessment, fire safety inspections/audits, investigating fire safety incidents, and contract management etc.
- Evidence of taking the lead in fire safety management in a complex organisation.
- Experience carrying out fire risk assessments in relation to buildings.
- Playing a lead role in the successful delivery of key fire safety initiatives, projects or works.
- Graduate Member, or above, of the Institution of Fire Engineers; or
- Membership at Member Grade of the Institute of Fire Prevention Officers; or
- Membership at Member Grade the Institute of Fire Safety Managers or similar
- Full driving license.
- Relevant qualification in fire safety management.
- Relevant building qualifications.
- Experience of working within social housing.
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 8th March 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.