Technical Team Leader
Location: Northern Ireland
Benefits: Annual Bonus, BUPA Cover, Pension, Beer Allowance, 34 Days Holiday, Company Car
Molson Coors are looking for a Lead Technical Dispense Representative to deliver key commercial targets and work closely with the CTS Operations Manager to ensure the department are operating efficiently and are compliant.
As Lead Technicial Dispense Representative ,you will be the first point of contact for any daily safety, operational and technical escalations , along with motivating and coaching team members to ensure we continue to delight the world beer drinkers providing an exceptional service.
You will be responsible for promoting a culture where great customer experience and right first time make us customers first choice. Ensuring that the Technical Dispense Team have a clear understanding of the agreed operating Model and their individual responsibilities.
As the team leader you will work with a varied cross section of internal stakeholders to deliver root cause solutions that reduce customer complaints, improve customer experience and improve process efficiencies to increase customer retention and loyalty.
To be considered for this, you will need to have relevant experience and Technical expertise, preferably in the brewing industry. Supervisory or managerial experience would also be an advantage.
- Complete initial audit reporting on; holding stock and process, Health and Safety standards, Environmental Assessments - Warehouse and Vans, In Trade Inventory - equipment in trade and currently used (including competitor loan)
- Work closely with the EH&S and Technical Standards teams to ensure compliance with defined Health and Safety practice, legislation and operational standards to ensure the wellbeing of employees, customers and their premises.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with; Installation Standards, Environment, Health & Safety Compliance, Adherence to COP legislation
- Responsible for capturing audit data, owning action plans and reviewing closure and follow up.
- Lead the audit program in region, in conjunction with Quality Manager, EH&S Managers and the CTS Asset Care Team, to ensure 3rd Party TR`s adhere to technical and quality standards in trade.
- Responsible for delivery against clear operational standards and performance goals.
- Approve Expenses, Leave and EDP payments if applicable. Conduct regular 121’s and be point of contact for all team issues. Manage the Belfast Stores to maintain minimum stock levels
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure a “One team” approach to our customers and consumers.
Who we’re looking for:
Applicants who have manager/team leader experience working in roles such as a Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer or a Service Technician would find this role of interest. An Engineering qualification at Level 4 or above is required.
Transferrable skills would come from working with snack or dry goods merchandisers, Coffee machines (Bean to Cup, Instant, Freshbrew, Tabletop and Floor standing) Juice machines, Water coolers, coin machines, ATM’s and telemetry systems, white goods service and repair, Washing machines, dishwashers, parking meters and CCTV systems.
This is a field based role so you will require a current and valid UK driving license and considerable amounts of driving and transportation will be required. The role requires you to be able to self-serve in a lone working environment, be pro-active, with the ability to adapt to business and customer needs, which will require good organizational, prioritization and time management skills
You will need to be Computer literate; the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel is required on a daily basis.
Who are we?
At Molson Coors Brewing Company, our vision is simple – we seek to delight the world’s beer drinkers while securing our future as a top-tier global brewer.
Molson Coors Brewing Company UK (Ltd) is behind some of the country’s biggest and most established brands.
We boast Europe’s largest brewery and brew some 7 million barrels of beer a year. Available in over 30 countries, our brands include Carling, Grolsch, Coors Light, Worthington’s and White Shield, all of which are brewed by our exceptional people in locations throughout the UK.
We innovate in all that we do. We are now one of the top 3 brewers in the world and have used our brand and people-power to get us there.
We’re committed to refining our established drinks and developing exciting new ones, creating brands that people love and giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive and exciting marketplace where the challenges – and rewards – come thick and fast.
Interested applicants please submit your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY NOW BUTTON