MCS Group is proud to be working alongside one of Northern Ireland's top Manufacturing companies, based in Co. Down to recruit for a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Have strong experience as a Maintenance Engineer/Supervisor?
Want to join a Global company, with unrivalled progression opportunities and job security?
- Ensure compliance to HSE regulations and policies for the Maintenance department
- Manage and provide leadership to the maintenance department to ensure facilities and systems are maintained to the highest standards, minimising downtime and maximising plant facilities
- Ownership of KPI's and reporting metrics
- Qualified in Mechanical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering (City&Guilds, BTEC or Degree)
- Demonstrate ability to lead teams, coordinate and plan execution of work
Preference will be given to candidates who possess 3rd level qualification in related technical discipline, IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, or 5+ years supervisory or technical leadership in a Manufacturing environment.
Market leading salary - 44K+
Must be willing to work shifts
Leading package on offer for the successful candidate.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs