MCS Group is delighted to bring a Civil Engineer role to the market for a specialist consultancy.
This position will allow you to lead complex, multidisciplinary projects. Project types include Design of Infrastructure, roads and related structures.
This is an opportunity to join a company that offers a different structure, environment and career.
Some roles and responsibilities:
- Define project requirements and scope and prepare Project Brief
- Develop and maintain Project Execution Plan
- Manage design
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in designing roads and infrastructure
- Sound knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and documentation
- Experience with relevant design packages
Additional criteria will be discussed on application.
For full details on the company, role and salary/package please apply and you will be contacted directly.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs