MCS Group is working alongside a global manufacturing client to recruit an experienced Logistics Engineer to be based in their Belfast plant on a contract basis.
In this role as a Logistics Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of all related logistics processes, machinery & equipment, storage concepts, Point of Use Design among other processes for our Integrated Logistics projects.
Core duties include:-
- Design and implement successful logistics solutions
- Logistics Process Design including warehouse storage design and manufacturing point of use design.
- Workforce & equipment planning
- Machinery & equipment layout design and procurement
- Inventory transfers and rearrangement planning.
- You will hold a degree in a related discipline eg Supply chain or engineering or have relevant experience in a similar role to include experience as a logistics or manufacturing engineer.
- Experience of designing and deploying lean systems in a highly productive environment
- Point of use design experience
- Implementation off kitting solutions with manufacturing environments
- Point of Use Design in an industrial Assembly environment
- Plan for Every Part (PFEP)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs