- To provide advice and assistance to students, parents, employers, employees and the general public as deemed appropriate.
- To acquire up-to-date knowledge and keep documentation on company procedures, as appropriate for the department.
- To implement company policies.
Organisation and Administration
- Operate the company policies and procedures in relation to staff and or students relevant to
- Production of reports and statistical data as required by management and external bodies.
- Providing a secretarial service to internal meetings as required.
- Provision of information and advice in relation to straight forward issues from
- Assist in establishing the needs of the service in the particular work area.
- Accept and re-route telephone calls.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with the preparation of any returns where appropriate.
- Participate in and advise on marketing and promotional activities.
Essential Criteria ;
5 GCSEs A-C including English & Maths
Word Processing qualification or Proven Word Processing experience
1 Years experience in office based environment.
Must be Access NI Cleared (Enhanced)
Experience: 0 yrs