PwC Professional Services Academy
LOOKING TO START A CAREER WITH PwC?
Do you have a Level 5 qualification (HND or Foundation degree) AND some experience in an office/banking/professional environment OR a 2:2 degree in any discipline?
Would you like to:
- Join the largest firm of professional advisors in Northern Ireland?
- Be part of Operate, our operational delivery business providing future-focused solutions to complex operational problems?
- Work across a range of service offerings including; Financial Crime, Compliance Testing, Customer Management, PMO Services and Business Operations?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as project management, business analysis, commercial awareness, financial accounting, Microsoft and Google tools, data visualisation and design thinking and CIMA Fundamentals in Financial Accounting?
- Be paid an allowance of £155 per week plus travel expenses while you train?
The selection process will entail an online psychometric assessment and a video interview. Interviews will be held 19, 20 and 21 October 2021.
The Professional Services Academy is an eight-week intensive training course and as restrictions ease, training is likely to be a blend of onsite and online learning delivered by Belfast Met and Ulster University. Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition.
Training will commence on Monday 8th November 2021 and finish on Friday 14th January 2022. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period. Successful academy participants will be guaranteed an interview with PwC on completion of the training.
In the event that a large number of applications are received PwC reserve the right to enhance the minimum criteria if necessary in order to generate a manageable shortlist for interviews.
To apply, click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CLOSING: 12.00 noon on 11 October 2021
For Further information see https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme
Or contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.