Our client, a world established FMCG company, is keen to add a Customer Operations Executive to their growing team in Belfast.
Here at Brightwater, we are delighted to work with this client exclusely to help develop and grow their busy team over the next number of weeks.
With an office in a fantastic City Centre location that is easily accessable through public transport – if you have contact centre expernience and feel now is the time to progress to the next step this could be the role for you!
· Driving frontline efficiency and effectiveness
· Providing analysis and insights to help drive the end to end service provided
· To understand and appreciate the core functional skills within the role as well as knowledge of this particular trading environment throughout NI and ROI
· Act as a point of contact between sales and logistics
· Consistantly encourage and deliver great performance all reound
· Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Services/Operations role – preferably in a similar industry
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft packages. Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce would be an advantage
· Demonstration of team leader experience/duties with an influencing attitude
· Competitve salary
· Great progression opportunities
· Fantastic location (City Centre)
· Monday to Friday working hours