Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a full time and permanent Customer Service Analyst for our Belfast client.
The Customer Service Analyst will be responsible for assisting with the practical work of completing projects that increase operational efficiencies and service delivery across Customer Services and the wider Group.
This involves generating and maintaining statistics to enable the generation of reports that highlight Customer Services performance against its goals; providing recommendations for improvements where applicable and producing business wide reports relating to asset activity and connection targets.
Further, the Customer Service Analyst will maintain the existing operational procedures for the Customer Services department and assist in process improvements to support, improve and deliver excellent customer service, while supporting management in delivering Customer Services training in relation to the introduction of new systems, processes or procedures.
· Assist the Operational Support Manager in identifying opportunities for Customer Services delivery improvements.
· Maintain existing Customer Services procedures via the company intranet and identify improvements.
· Assist with the planning and delivery of training to Customer Services agents and where applicable across other departments; where a new project or procedure has been introduced.
· Maintain relationships with other internal departments to improve business performance.
· Compile, produce and maintain statistics to enable reporting of companywide reports relating to asset maintenance.
· Compile, produce and maintain companywide statistics and reports relating to connection activity.
· Liaise with engineering, sales and other applicable departments to enable the communication to customers relating to Economic Appraisals.
· Analyse and respond to all customer correspondence via the company email handling system and prepare appropriate solutions to customers.
· Respond to inbound calls from internal and external customers during peak times.
· Identify appropriate complaint assignees and analyse customer issues to develop processes and procedures to increase customer satisfaction.
· Compile companywide reports producing findings and recommendations discovered when analysing company complaints.
· Minimum of 2 GCE A Level Passes or Equivalent
· Excellent communication skills verbal and written
· Excellent team player with ability to interact
· Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge and understanding of the importance of GDPR and confidentiality
· Excellent organisational skills with an ability to effectively plan and prioritise workflow
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Customer Services Analytic role
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a Customers Services Environment
· Experience delivering bespoke training workshops
· Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders verbally and in writing
If interested please send CV via the apply link
Experience: Strong customer service skills - pc literate
Strong customer service skills - pc literate