Brook Street is recruiting on behalf of our Belfast client to recruit a French Speaking Market Research Analyst to join their busy team.
Our client is looking for a talented and driven individual to join the team in their Belfast office.
The successful applicant will be assisting with the research and generation of investment and trade leads for international clients. This involves both primary research and phone outreach to French companies based on that research.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
* Research and draft company, sector and market specific reports and distribute to appropriate audiences in a timely manner.
* Capture and analysis market intelligence data on suitable companies and contact details.
* Monitoring investment trends through daily alerts.
* Appointment setting and contact building through phone and email outreach
* Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants.
* Researching trade leads for clients.
* Maintain company databases and CRM tools.
* Develop a good understanding of the FDI landscape.
* Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
* Fluency in French and English essential, fluency in other European languages is an advantage
* Research and Analytical skills
* Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
* Ability to process large volumes of data
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve
Applicants must be fluent in French both written and oral.
Salary will start on £19,000 per annum,
Please apply by sending CV via the apply link.
Experience: 0 yrs