Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a Facilities Management contractor based in Newtownabbey to recruit a Facilities Helpdesk Operator on a temporary contract basis for an initial period of 2 months with the opportunity for further extension.
Your new role
Working on a busy help desk the main duties of the role will include:
- Answering and logging planned, and reactive maintenance calls on the Facilities helpdesk system;
- Allocating works orders directly to employed maintenance team and / or supply chain;
- Tracking job progress against pre-determined KPI's including maximum allowable response and rectification times and implementing escalation procedures;
- Creating monthly reports on completed work;
- General administrative duties including raising purchase orders and invoicing as and when required;
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have experience in a similar role and have strong organisational and administration skills. An excellent customer focus and telephone technique is essential, as is reliability and a professional attitude. IT skills are essential, and whilst it is a given that you will have some Word/Excel skills, training on the in-house computer system will be provided.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a Facilities Management provider in Newtownabbey where you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a busy team environment. The role offers an immediate start on a temporary contract for an initial period of 6-8 weeks with the possibility for further extension. The salary banding for the position is between £17,000 - £18,000 per annum, which will be paid via Hays on a weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs