Service Coordinator - Armagh
Your new company
What an opportunity this is to work for a well established family business that have been trading for over 50 years and have established themselves with a fantastic reputation and are now a market leader. Due to expansion this company is recruiting for a service coordinator on a permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30-5 and 1 hour lunch break. Salary is negotiable.
Your new role
You will join a well established support team. You will be part of a great working environment and culture. Duties include
- Schedule and create work orders for maintenance.
- Schedule and create work orders for service repairs and replacements.
- Dispatch Engineers to emergency service calls.
- Obtain quotations for parts.
- Procure parts for scheduled/emergency repairs.
- Review generated paperwork and prepare for invoicing by the Service Administrator.
- E-mailing worksheets to customers.
- Advise the Service Manager of any problems and take appropriate action as directed.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of service provision.
- To ensure all service calls are dealt with by the end of the working day.
- Any other duties as requested by Management.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of a successful organisation that is expanding, the part of a great working atmosphere and company culture, a great starting salary and the opportunity to work for reputable market leading company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs