Through organic growth, a new Architectural / AutoCAD technician position has arisen at a leading NI company who are seeking a pro-active and highly competent professional. Working closely with the Project Manager you work as part of a team on a range of niche and large scale projects. The role will partner with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally assisting in the overall project management of new developments.
- Survey and produce initial CAD drawings for the new projects.
- Work closely with the Project Manager developing and agreeing plans through to final drawings
- Prepare and produce budget costing and schedules for assigned projects to include coordination of nominated suppliers and contractors
- Manage various projects and ensure progress is on plan through regular communication.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience using AutoCAD producing technical drawings
- Degree in Architectural Technology or related coupled with 2 years + experience in site supervision
- Proven experience of drawing and detailing of building packages together with architectural information, preferably from a construction environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, proactive and strong communications skills
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships across all business lines
- Full Driving License
This position is moving at pace so please apply at once if you feel you have the above experience. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career for the long-term.
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact Brendan Catney in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs