Energis is recruiting a Contracts Coordinator on behalf of our Co Antrim based client, a busy engineering company.
Due to business growth and the resulting increase in installation works, they are seeking a Contracts Coordinator to assist the Contracts Manager, providing support for live contracts.
This role comes with training and development and would be suitable for someone with a third level engineering qualification seeking an entry level role, OR someone with proven relevant experience. The position will offer the opportunity to move up into a Contracts Manager role.
- Assist Contract Manager in keeping projects on track
- Provide support for the department by way of preparation of reports, sending emails, diary management, scheduling meetings etc.
- Preparation of contract documentation, RAMS and other H&S documents
- Liaise with clients / sub-contractors to obtain information required for projects
- Ensure relevant manpower / materials information is accurately recorded
- Work efficiently and effectively with other departments to fulfil overall company objectives
- Relevant third level qualification in construction / engineering or related; OR previous relevant experience
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload to required deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to read CAD drawings is advantageous
Salary will be in the region of £22-26k.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.