Monday to Thursday 9.00 – 5.30am and Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our client established in Draperstown, Co. Derry since 1956 is one of the longest established private trading groups in Northern Ireland and has developed a strong reputation as one of the leading land, property, construction and manufacturing specialists. They offer a comprehensive range of design, construction and property services to a broad client base across all market sectors. They have achieved high recognition for their work within the UK and Irish Construction Industries as being among the best in design and construction. This success has been built on the firm foundation of a strong family ethos, partnering, integrity, quality, value for money and an unrivalled commitment to providing client satisfaction.
Currently they have an opening for an Administrator. Reporting to the Office Manager you will be:
· Checking invoices, toting and matching delivery dockets
· Requesting outstanding delivery documentation
· Telephone duties
· Filing account statement and invoices
· Scanning and emailing subcontractor payment sheets
· Processing waste collection data
· Updating plant register
· Updating insurance register
· Reporting credit card analysis
· Toting and entering shop/yard documentation
· Respond to and follow up enquiries using appropriate methods
· Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
· Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
· Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements
· Any other work deemed important to the Office Manager
· Good educational attainment including min GCSE/equivalent Mathematics & English
· At least 1 year’s employment gained in an Administrative role
· Excellent IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages
· Excellent working knowledge and experience of Excel
· Excellent telephone manner
· Min 5 GCSEs Grade C or higher
Wages will be dependent on experience. Additional benefits include pension, life assurance, health insurance along with various health and wellbeing initiatives. The successful candidate will benefit from excellent training and development opportunities.
Unless a closing date is detailed/stipulated in the text of an advert then there is no fixed closing date and any closing date shown on the website you are reviewing this role on is not a closing date as such but a date for removing the advert.
This also means that sometimes a role may close / fill with little or no notice.
Wherever possible we endeavour to notify applicants if they have been unsuccessful, however, due to the large volume of applications that we receive for each position this is not always possible.
Applications/expressions of interest can/will only be accepted from those living within a reasonable commutable distance of the place of work or those genuinely willing and able to relocate.
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us in “word format only” with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.
You should also include the Job Reference Number AND the Job Title (noted above).
Suitable candidates will be screened and contacted, your interest gauged and permission sought to send your C.V. to our hiring client for review. All applications are treated in strict confidence.
Our clients reserve the right to enhance the short listing criteria where and when this is deemed necessary.
Candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role may be contacted in the future to discuss other roles.
Sending your CV to us is initially an expression of interest in a role not a direct application, suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss further prior to their CV being released to a client.
As an organisation Network Recruitment is continually committed to equality and valuing diversity within its organisation/workforce.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and act on behalf of both our candidates and clients as a professional Recruitment Consultancy and Agency.
Experience: See description: