Donard Recruitment has been retained by a leading NI based contractor to assist them with the recruitment of a Site administrator for an 18 month project in Newtownards.
- Reception duties, first point of contact for visitors to site office
- Conducting Site Visitor inductions when required
- Answering queries and directing calls, emails and face to face queries in a timely, courteous and professional manner
- Site Inductions to operatives on a daily basis, ensuring all paperwork is completed, CSCS and CSR cards checked and recorded, issuing Site Access cards, checking PPE requirements
- Collection and recording subcontractors’ RAMS
- Administering site return information, time sheets, deliveries, site attendances etc
- Site requisition including stationery, fuel
- Typing and issuing minutes, agendas and rotas of meetings
- Ensuring all site drawings are current and up-to-date, keeping drawing register updated
- Filing site documentation
- Considerate constructor site liaison
- Uploading and issuing site photographs to relevant personnel
- Dealing with incoming complaints/compliments and recording same
- General telephone, typing correspondence and filing duties
- Attending training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhering to IMS policy and other requirements
- Any other work as required by the Project Manager.
- Good educational attainment including min GCSE/equivalent Mathematics & English
- At least 1 years employment
- Excellent IT skills and working experience on a range of IT packages
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience within Construction Environment
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890996195
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.