MCS Group is proud to be recruiting a Maintenance Officer for the Northern Ireland Housing Executive, based in Cookstown.
The successful candidate will carry out inspections of properties to a set timetable in order to authorise the housing associations contractors to carry out necessary maintenance work.
- Conduct inspections
- Meet with tenants to advise on maintenance issues
- Flagging deficiencies of service to contractors
- Ensure vacated properties have necessary work done so they can be re-let
The candidate must have:
- A degree or BTEC in Building Studies or similar discipline or 4 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience working on the design, improvement or maintenance of domestic properties
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs