Housing Officer (Maternity Cover)
Starting salary £26,400 pa
Job reference HOMC/4950/072020
Choice is seeking to recruit a Housing Officer (Maternity Cover) to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- At least one years’ recent experience in housing
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent;
- Experience of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the Housing Selection Scheme
- Experience in using HMS (or an equivalent Housing Waiting list system)
- Must have full driving licence and have vehicle available for daily business use
- A third level qualification or Educated to A’ Level standard (or equivalent) with a professional Housing qualification
- Experience working in the Social Housing Sector to include:
- Community engagement and Tenant Participation
- Experience in Anti-Social Behaviour management/resolution
- Rent collection and arrears management
- Voids management
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Tuesday 21st July 2020
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.