Salary Range £26,532 - £31,839pa
Job reference: CH/HO/0521
Choice is seeking to recruit a Housing Officer to provide an efficient, responsive and excellent customer focused Housing Management Service to its customers.
- At least one years’ recent experience in housing
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C to include Mathematics and English language) or equivalent;
- Experience of Microsoft Office programmes including Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of the Housing Selection Scheme
- Experience in using HMS (or an equivalent Housing Waiting list system)
- Must have full driving licence and have vehicle available for daily business use
- A third level qualification or Educated to A’ Level standard (or equivalent) with a professional Housing qualification
- Experience working in the Social Housing Sector to include:
- Community engagement and Tenant Participation
- Experience in Anti-Social Behaviour management/resolution
- Rent collection and arrears management
- Voids management
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and essential car user allowance, access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please CLICK APPLY NOW.
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Wednesday 26th May 2021.
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.