Honeycomb is delighted to be working with an incredibly youth charity based in Belfast to recruit for a Corporate Fundraiser to build out the strategy for the organisation. Belfast City Centre + Flexi working + fantastic salary.
A fantastic youth charity who have had a presence in Northern Ireland for over 40 years. They have a great volunteer base and a small Belfast office, with multiple fantastic regional services across Northern Ireland.
This is a new exciting post, and a great opportunity for a corporate fundraiser to build out the corporate fundraising strategy and hit the ground running!
You will be responsible for;
- Identifying and building out new relationships with corporate partners
- Being a vibrant, inspiring and supportive fundraiser, focused on helping corporate partners in their fundraising journey
- Building out the corporate fundraising strategy and plan for the charity
- Being an ambassador for the charity, representing them at key regional events
- Looking after your own administration
You will be a real go-getter, able to present yourself to corporate clients and build those incredibly important corporate relationships to build the companies funding.
- 1+ years' experience in a fundraising role (preferably corporate fundraising)
- Proven track record of working to build and maintain partnerships with corporate clients and other high value donors
- 5 GCSEs A*-C
A generous salary of circa £22k with flexible working.
To discuss this role in absolute confidence, please contact Sophie McCormick on 02896207050.
Experience: 0 yrs