Your New Company
Hays Accountancy and Finance are recruiting on behalf of a Charity for a Part Time Accounts Assistant. This flexible-working role is immediately available on an initial 3-6 month basis with a view to extend.
Your New Role
Your main responsibility will be to support the Finance Manager with the following duties:
* Assisting with the production of monthly/quarterly reports
* Bank reconciliations
* VAT reports
* Investigation and resolution of queries
* Timely and accurate completion of account reconciliations
* Data input to ensure software is up to date
* Monitoring and maintenance of client funds
* Ad hoc duties as required
What You'll Need To Succeed
You will need the following:
Both English and Maths GCSE (A-C) or equivalent.
Strong IT skills including confidence in using the Microsoft Office package, namely Sageline 50 and Excel.
Recent working experience in a financial environment.
What You'll Get In Return
A competitive salary, flexibility in your working week and the opportunity to become permanent.
What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rachel at (028) 9044 6911.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Experience: 0 yrs