Positive Behaviour Support Manager (PBSM/06/20)
Salary: £28,785 - £32,878 (currently under review)
Since 1977, Triangle has led innovation in service provision and engagement activities to help shape and support our local communities and address housing need. We provide housing support, care services and programmes to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities and for those in need. We have ambitious plans for this growth to continue.
We are currently seeking applicants for our latest role as Positive Behaviour Support Manager to lead and champion a Positive Behaviour Support Culture that ensures safe and effective care in line with Triangle’s values.
The successful candidate will meet any of the following
- Be a qualified social worker, registered with NISCC (without condition
- A First Level nurse registered with NMC
- An Allied Health Professional registered with Health Professions Counci
- A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care services, registered with NISCC (without condition)
- Hold a Degree in Psychology
Have 4 years’ experience in a health and social care setting providing care and support to people with a learning disability/autism/complex needs demonstrating experience in the areas highlighted below:
- Experience of working with individuals with challenging behaviourand/or history of offending behaviour
- Involvement in the successful delivery of Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Experience using Applied Behavioural Analysis approach
- Be a qualified Respect Trainer
Interested? For further information please refer to the Job Information pack or contact Human Resources on 028 2766 6880.
You are invited to apply online at www.trianglehousing.org.uk . Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for completed applications is Thursday 9th July 2020 at 12 noon
Interview dates will be Tuesday 21st & Wednesday 22nd July 2020 and will involve an unseen presentation on the day, followed by a competency-based interview.
This post is funded by the Health Trusts & Supporting People
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer