Quality and Compliance Assistant
Salary: £19,103 - £22,287pa
Job reference: CH/QCA/0721
The Association is seeking applications for the position of Quality and Compliance Assistant to ensure the group planned maintenance service is delivered in accordance with Choice policies and procedures.
- 4 GCSE/'O' level passes including Math & English or equivalent
- Good awareness of Health and Safety obligations, risk assessment
- At least 1 years’ experience of providing administration support
- Good practical knowledge of legislation to include asbestos, health and safety and GDPR regulations’
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- Previous experience of working within the housing sector.
- Asbestos Management experience, maintaining an asbestos register
- Experience in completing internal audits
Benefits include:- Flexible working hours, contributory pension scheme and access to a Health Cash Plan
For further details please click APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Completed application forms should be returned by 12 noon, Monday 16th August 2021
Please note, the Association reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing of the post.
“Choice Housing Ireland Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer”