READY FOR A CHANGE?
Look no further…..
..… at Triangle we do things differently.
Do you have what it takes to enhance the lives of others?
We have immediate vacancies for the role of Team Leader and if you join our team we will offer you the opportunity to have a fulfilling career achieving new skills and qualifications.
Salary: £17,972 - £19,819 per annum
Hours of Work: Full Time permanent 37 hours
Location: Greenisland (Supported Living for the Elderly)
- Applicants must have QCF Level II in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Willing to undertake QCF (Qualifications & Credit Framework) Level III
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a care/support role
- Must register with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) upon appointment (if not already registered)
· QCF Level III (in Health & Social care or equivalent)
· Experience of supervising staff
· Previous experience of providing care/support to individuals with learning disabilities/complex needs including autism and challenging behaviour
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Access Northern Ireland (ANI) check.
Closing date: 12 noon on Monday 1st April 2019
Anticipated Interview Date: Wednesday 17th April 2019
Applicants can apply online. www.trianglehousing.org.uk
Contact the HR department on 028 2766 6880 to request an application pack
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer