MCS Group is proud to bring to market a Quantity Surveyor role with our client in the public sector. They are currently expanding across a number of areas in the business and there is no better time to join the company.
In this role you will:
- Provide cost and contract management to support construction project planning. This will involve cost estimation, preparing tender documentation, cost management and contract management.
- Develop and maintain templates for construction works and services, procurement and contract management complying with government construction guidance.
- Advise and assist project teams with development of project procurement and contracting strategies.
- Carry out audits to provide assurance on compliance with approved cost, value and contract management systems and procedures.
You will have:
- A minimum of a degree, or equivalent, in Quantity Surveying or other relevant Construction Management Degree.
- Chartered Status or eligible for enrolment.
You will have experience of:
- Cost estimation and cost planning for construction contracts.
- Preparing tender / contract documents for construction works contracts.
- Pricing or tender cost analysis.
- Measurement and valuation of works.
- Contract management and administration.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs