Thai Spa Manager
As Thai Spa manager you will:
• Management, development and motivate team members on reception and in therapy
•Ensure the team are trained on all department standards to ensure the highest level of service is offered to guests.
• Regularly communicate the seasonal and weekly objectives and targets with the spa team so the goals of the business are achieved in terms of product sales
• Develop positive working relationships with all team members and encourage teamwork.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all the management, team and all other employees.
• Take an active supervisory role, leading the way by performing treatments and presenting yourself to both staff and guests in full uniform and in ad professional manager
• Personally carry out treatments and services to a high standard as set during training.
Maintenance and enhance the Thai Spa ethos in the spa.
• Seek direct feedback from customers and staff at all times and use constructively to improve service initiatives, providing the best possible customer service and support.
• Effectively drive treatment delivery to meet and when possible exceed targets for therapist utilization, repeat bookings, and treatments performed.
• Ensure all spa and beauty bookings are made in the most effective and productive manner, maximising treatment opportunities.
Take total control for all Health & Safety within the spa, ensuring that appropriate documentation is kept.
• Display excellent customer service and awareness at all times.
• Demonstrate an excellent, overall knowledge of Resort products to advise our guests.
• Ensure all standard operating procedures as detailed in the manual are followed at all times.
• Monitor and control budgets and expenditure within the spa, assisting finance admin with the accurate and timely financial accounting.
• Manage stocks, carry out stock takes and manage orders so that they remain at or below budgetary requirements.
• Monitor and record any wastage or breakages in line with company procedures.
• Ensure financial paperwork is processed both timely and accurately.
• Ensure pricing policies, promotions and discounts implemented are followed to ensure standardisation where possible across the spa operation.
• Actively report to line manager and spa operations manager on a regular basis, delivering key issues.