Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require Swimming Co-ordinator based in Limavady
Role : Swimming Co-ordinator
Location : Limavady
Hours of work : 29.5 Hours per week
Hourly Rate : £7.83 - £9.78
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Act as lead officer and develop and co-ordinate a centre based swimming programme
- To co-ordinate the promotion and publicity of activities and events and achieve income and participants targets in accordance with the centres business and marketing plan.
- Co-ordinate and deliver a balanced swimming programme which includes public swimming programme, schools swimming programmes, working with special needs groups, individuals and responding to requirements of other groups and organisations.
- Develop a swimming programme which specifically targets hard to reach groups.
- To ensure that all swimming instruction is delivered in accordance with an accredited governing body swim syllabus which includes compiling course records, lesson plans and providing written reports as required.
- To liaise with parents and teachers on participant performance and course content, and provide reports as required by management.
Essential Criteria :
- A recognised Level 2 Swimming Teachers qualification i.e ASA, Swim Ireland or STA Swimming Instructor qualification or equivalent.
- NPLQ Trainer Assessor Qualification
- Previous swim teaching experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues.
- Strong swimmer.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.
Experience: 0 yrs