Belfast – North side
Our client is one of Northern Ireland key commercial organisations with a long standing and growing product portfolio with the Manufacturing/FMCG sector.
Due to their success and expansion they are looking to enhance their commercial finance team and appoint an additional qualified accountant who can assist the senior management team in their business decision making ability by fully utilizing the new accountants’ financial and analytical acumen and skills.
The successful new post holder will work within the central commercial accounting team in order to support this award winning organisation.
Main Duties –
- Prepare and present financial reports which will be used to enhance the decision making processes across several commercial areas in the business
- Develop and enhance various analytical reports used within the group
- Work closely with the management team and proactively supply financial information used in business plans, budgeting/ forecasting and product costing
- Lead improvement projects and be proactive in championing business improvement initiatives
- Develop, enhance and maintain robust and efficient financial systems, processes and controls
Essential Criteria –
- A fully qualified accountant and proven commercial acumen.
- Drive and determination to make an immediate impact in a fast paced commercial business.
- Be a self-starter who has a track record of delivering commercial improvements.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate to non-finance management team and other stakeholders
- Advanced IT skills including Excel, ERP Systems and Business Information tools
Please email your CV to Sara McKinty in strictest confidence VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON