Investments Process Excellence & Improvement Manager – Northern Ireland
Think Technology- Think Allstate
We build solutions that touch 16 million customers on a daily basis.
You will work alongside people as passionate as you, focused on delivering the best possible user experiences.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
You will thrive, you will think differently, you will challenge convention and have the freedom to act with integrity, intention and speed; you will be at the forefront of developing capabilities in support of Allstate’s global business model; you will deliver results and you will leave things better than you found them.
Allstate recognises that good process management and culture leads to better outcomes for our customers and shareholders. We are therefore seeking a Manager to help drive process excellence and improvement for our Finance and Accountancy Team.
You will support the business as it works to continue to improve and deliver our strategic goals. You will help create and embed a process improvement culture using industry and internal best practices and standards.
You will have a background in leading and implementing best in practice process improvement methodologies. In this role, you will drive innovative solutions to problems, simplification and continuous improvement, re-engineer and design new innovative ways of working, guidelines and processes based on customer requirements, best practice and research.
This role will also have some local reporting accountability with delivery ownership residing in the US
Responsibilities include (but aren't limited to):
- Build strong relationships with Leadership, Senior Managers and practitioners to ensure stakeholders are engaged
- Facilitate conversations with internal business customers to establish how they get work done (process design), how they measure success (manage) and find better ways to get things done (improve)
- Perform diagnostic, redesign, and implementation of new or existing processes
- Provide facilitation and guidelines for problem solving and solution design
- Lead and/or conduct data analysis, research, evaluation and recommendation of industry leading practices for use across the organization
- Build a strong customer facing relationship bringing back needs and requests to the broader Business Development team, and interacting with the local incubator unit to explore automated solutions.
- Design and document processes, guidelines and ways of working using best practice techniques or industry tools
- Third level qualification in Software Engineering, Finance, Accountancy or related discipline, or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in Business Process Management principles (e.g. document swim lanes, create metrics, identify top risks, perform value stream analysis), AND
- Applicants must be willing and eligible to travel to the USA.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
- Having a logical and analytical approach.
- Good problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate well, build relationships and work as part of a team.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and the ability to analyze, manipulate, and interpret large amounts of data.
Hours of Work:
- Standard hours Mon – Fri;
- Flexibility to meet business needs as required
For further information CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
Closing Date: Friday 3rd August 2018
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.