MCS Group are proud to partner with one of the fastest growing businesses in Belfast as they seek to appoint Graduate Operations Analysts for their successful Belfast based team.
The role will initially be responsible for the migration of services coming from the firms London office, this will involve supporting the establishment and the build out of a new function in Belfast. Once services have been migrated the Analyst role will be responsible for the delivery of Business As Usual (BAU) activities which will involve numerous areas such as:
- Operational Services
- Trade Management
Other key responsibilities will be:
- Trading life cycle screening
- Client data management
- Regulatory reporting
- Liaising with brokers to manage trade exceptions
- First line support to brokers and settlements queries
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Knowledge of financial markets
- 2:2 degree
- Experience in Mircrosoft word, excel, powerpoint, outlook
- Market leading graduate salary
- Yearly bonus
- 23 days holiday + 10 stats
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity
You will assist in the expansion of the Operations team and join one of the fast paced and fastest growing teams within the firm, with a genuine opportunity to build a career within the business and the wider sector.
As a Graduate Associate, you will play a key role in service delivery within the firm and will benefit from industry leading training to equip you for your onward career journey.
In order to be considered for the role, you will:
- Be educated to degree level, with subjects in related disciplines preferred but not essential
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills and a strong eye for detail
- Be a passionate and driven individual who has a passion to progress, build and excel in their next role.
You will be offered a competitive salary, a leading benefits package and an opportunity to start a career in one of Belfast's premier employers.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Matthew Woods or Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultants at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs