URGENT Industry Accountant (Part Qual / Qual)
My client is a large long-standing successful family run business group with their head office based in the Docks area; on their behalf I am seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant to join their busy well-established accounts team. Reporting into the Financial Controller this varied role would suit someone looking to gain more experience and enhance their already competent finance skills.
- Management accounts
- Sales and P&L analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Foreign Exchange reconciliations
- Ledger and posting management
- VAT returns
- Intrastat returns
- Systems development (IT and controls)
- Qualified / Part qualified (still studying) accountant with a relevant body (ideally CIMA / ACCA)
- Previous recent relevant experience in a similar commercial role in Industry (min. 2 years)
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and workload
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective communicator
- Motivated and positive attitude
- Dynamic and flexible in approach
This is an excellent role for someone who is wanting to get more hands on experience in a completely rounded Accounts role. This role will offer exposure to all things Finance related and you will be empowered by the Financial Controller to take ownership for work. Staff development is important in this business. This company has ambitious growth plans and so there will be progression potential for the successful applicant to grow with the business. Candidates must have recent relevant experience in a trade/manufacturing/industrial Accounts environment to be eligible for consideration.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Sinead Fox-Hamilton ACA via the APPLY BUTTON or tel on 078 9485 2255 to discuss further.