Finance Business Partner, Belfast City - £50,000-£60,000
MCS Group is working with their client to appoint a Finance Business Partner for their Belfast City Finance Function.
This client are truly global leaders in their industry sector with a significant footprint and as such are transforming their business to accelerate their activity in current and emerging markets.
To date in Belfast they have appointed a number of financial professionals since their inception to the NI market and have a strong growth and strategy plan to continue with this success.
The position of Business Partner/Relationship Manager will be responsible for supporting senior management and their business team across a number of financial disciplines. This position is business critical in the success of the operation, global process and finance systems and ensuring stakeholders have relevant management information on business operations. You will be the single point of contact for your senior manager and their team within the finance shared service with respect to all financial activity.
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE at senior management/leadership level
- Consideration to non-qualified accountants who have a minimum of 5 years working at a senior level in a finance shared service environment, with demonstrable knowledge in specific financial areas (below)
- Must have experience in the following areas;
- Finance and accounting operations, financial management and management accounting
- Budgeting, planning, forecasting and management reporting
- Project management
- Detailed knowledge on finance function processes such as RTR, PTP, OTC
- Broad knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle Hyperion Planning preferred)
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to use this knowledge in training others
- Strategic thinker who can break down areas to pull together joint reporting structures
- Strong understanding of materiality and the ability to prioritise
- Be able to identify business risks and implement mitigating actions
- Embrace diversity and adapt to multiple cultures understanding how this impacts the working day
- Fluent English speaker
For a full job specification, please get in touch.
The client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package tailored to suit the best in market.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Nadine Savage, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs