MCS Group are proudly representing an international accountancy firm, with a well-known and recognisable brand in their recruitment of a Payroll Clerk. Our client are committed to developing their employees to their full potential. The quality of the work they do for clients is directly aligned to the quality of their people.
You will be joining a Global Team to deliver payroll services to clients in the UK and internationally. You will be supported with job specific training and other development opportunities.
- Managing and delivering clients' payrolls to agreed deadlines.
- Managing and supporting the payroll processing to ensure payments to employees are made accurately and on time.
- Assist Payroll Senior with the coaching and developing of less experienced team members.
- Collation of performance statistics to the Payroll Manager on a monthly basis to meet the agreed reporting requirements.
- Previous experience in a payroll environment providing project support.
- Working knowledge of payroll legislation procedures within the UK
- Good verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Relevant Payroll certification (Desirable)
- Prince 2 certification
There is a highly comprehensive benefits package on offer that includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Term time hours
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days annual leave, 11 stats and the option to purchase more
- A mobile phone
- Bonus scheme
- Sick pay
- And private medical care.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call me for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs