Assistant Accountant, Accounting Technician, Ballymena Accounts Job, Study Support Offered
Your new company
Ballymena based business with operations across the UK seek to appoint an experienced Assistant Accountant / Accounts Technician who will be responsible for assisting the Financial Controller and the Financial accountant in the preparation of organisational accounts.
Your new role
- Assist with the preparation of weekly accounts
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsibility for bank reconciliations
- Management of petty cash
- Posting of relevant journals
- Stock review
- Assist with the preparation for internal and external audit
- Supporting the production of budgets
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Two years' experience as an Assistant Accountant
- Part Qualified Accountant or Qualified Accounting Technician
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel e.g. use of pivot tables
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on their own and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment to strict deadlines
What you'll get in return
Highly competitive Salary, Study Support & Study leave are on offer for the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs