MCS Group is excited to bring a Procurement Compliance Manager role to the market for a massive semi public sector brand in NI, Translink.
You will find it difficult to gain a role with the benefits and environment of this role.
- Provide dedicated professional expertise and leadership in strategic direction, policy development, guidance and support on best practice procurement
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of supporting procurement systems and procurement data analytics
- Act as key liaison with DOF Procurement Policy unit to influence NI Procurement Policy development
- Support the development and implementation of a Procurement Environmental Management System and provide advice
- Minimum of three years' relevant management experience in a large and complex organisation
- Developing and implementing a governance framework, associated policies and procedures and delivery of procurement training
- Developing technological solutions to provide spend visibility
- Practical experience and sound working knowledge of the Utilities Contracts Regulations 2016 or the Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Minimum of a Degree, or equivalent, qualification in a relevant subject
Please apply asap for full details.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact David McCrisken, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs