Abacus Careers are delighted to bring this great opportunity forward. Working with an established IFA who offer a professional and comprehensive wealth package to their clients, they are seeking to add a trainee paraplanner to their team
This is an opportunity to join a highly professional financial planning practice and move on from Financial services administration. If you are interested in pursuing a long-term career in financial services be that advice or paraplanning, this will give you great exposure to working with an established IFA and the professional standards they aim to achieve.
Your duties as a Junior paraplanner will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Financial Advisors in the firm
- Preparing materials for client meetings including suitability and valuation reports and undertaking client specific research to ensure all requirements are met.
- Liaising with product providers and clients.
- Submitting applications via the back- office system maintaining ownership through to policy issue.
- Provide technical support both internally to the Financial Advisors/Paraplanners but also externally to clients by booking appointments and processing administration changes on clients' accounts.
- Any other office duties as required including scanning, filing and post.
- Will ideally have a minimum of 1-3 years' experience working in an IFA office environment.
- Should have experience providing support to IFAs in a pension and investments orientated role.
- Should have experience in operating back office systems.
Desirable: Working towards a Level 4 Diploma
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a comprehensive salary package, including Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, and Death in Service Benefit after completion of a probationary period. Salary is negotiable for the role required.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs