NEW - VANRATH are delighted to be working with this market shaping and expanding Professional services firm, who are on one of the fastest growth curves in local and national market. With an already world class Risk and PI team, they are now expanding and adding to this.
3 x Senior Consultants. Newly/Recently qualified and seeking opportunity to work with the defined market leader in this space. Immense career opportunity. The key to this firm's success is in helping their clients solve difficult business issues via integrating a range of skills set areas from risk and internal controls optimisation, process transformation, IT, people and organisational change, supply chain and programme advisory.
- To work as key part of a team delivering controls advisory and internal audit projects, having the ability to led teams and manage junior members of staff.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, including C suite management.
- Acts as a team player; helps others on the team at all levels.
- Contribute as an effective team member and, under supervision, take accountability for deliverables.
YOUR NEW FIRM:
- Major focus on work/life balance with flexible culture
- Highly structured supportive firm
- Focus on people engagement to ensure a high performing team
- Genuine and clear investment in engaging and supporting their people
- Perfect time to be joining this firm who are on a continuing path of success
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Primary Degree (2.1) or above, from a leading university or equivalent
- There are no specific professional qualifications required, but is expected that candidates will have suitable professional qualification, e.g. Qualified Accountant - ACA, CIMA or ACCA, or IIA
- Experience working in Big 4, global management consultancy firm or Blue Chip organisation (both major foreign and Irish multinational) with an appropriate internal audit or consulting background.
- Strong experience of internal audit / internal control, in both financial and operational processes.
- Industry Experience
c£28k-£31K (depending upon experience)
Package / benefits
For further information on this Practice Accountancy job or any other NI Accountancy job, please contact Rachel Clarke in the strictest confidence on 028 90 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Experience: 0 yrs