Our client, a leading provider of Banking and Financial Services is seeking to recruit a Manager for their Remediation Operations area.
Duration: expected 6 months
What you'll do
- To manage a team of staff supporting Remediation Operations for the TME Programme.
- Manage a team who will have responsibility of liaising with colleagues in other TME Remediation Operations teams and other parts of the bank to ensure that customers receive a best in class customer remediation journey.
- Ensure that the processes are executed in line with requirements
- Undertake quality control and assurance activity to ensure SLA's are maintained
- Collaborate with other areas of the Programme as required.
- To provide the Head of Remediation with information and reporting as required.
- Maintain a positive approach to team management to ensure staff are motivated and make a difference
Experience Required for Role
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team.
- Developing and implementing processes, procedures and maintaining robust controls.
- Strong Excel and Microsoft tool skills.
- Experience of co-ordinating and chairing meetings.
- Ability to understand the rationale of the banks decision to reach fair outcome for the customer.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to operate effectively within an environment of change.
- Confident to operate independently and demonstrate flexibility.
- Proven track record in a complex banking environment, ideally with Personal Banking experience.
- Suitable working knowledge of Mortgage products and documentation.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively to come to the best solution for the customer, Programme and the Bank.
- Act as an SME and have working knowledge of Mortgage products and associated documentation.
- Change Management Skills - dealing with evolving processes within the review and recommending improvements to the customer experience.
Our client has indicated that this role can either be Belfast or Dublin based and that both PAYE and Daily Rate Contract payroll models maybe considered.
If you are keen on receiving a full Role Profile or would like to apply for the role please submit your c.v. via the link or contact Paula McClymont /Lisa McCormack.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs