On behalf of our client a long established market leading company in the Lisburn/County Armagh area we are recruiting a French speaking sales support executive.
The role of the sales support executive is to provide support to the sales team through customer service as they will be the first point of contact for customers. This role is integral to the growth of the business and because of this dedication and focus are essential.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing orders and quotations
- Credit and purchase ledger control
- Arranging and obtaining costs for shipping of goods for dispatch and tracking delivery
- Answering calls and responding to emails
- Up-selling when possible and developing on existing leads
- Ability to speak French fluently, Spanish & German would be desirable but not essential
- Self motivated
- Good administrative skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Excel, and Sage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To discuss this role or apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call (028) 9266 8330
Experience: 0 yrs