Scott’s Bakery are a specialist manufacturer of Small Cakes.
Due to a strategic plan for export sales development, we wish to recruit for the following position:
Product Manager – Russia
Scott’s are seeking a determined and committed individual who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company's future growth overseas.
Scotts Bakery Ltd are seeking a Product Manager to assist the development of the business within the Russian small cake market. The main focus of this role is to drive New Product Development within the Russian market.
The Product Manager Russia will partner with existing Product Managers to develop a cross functional understanding of business objectives and develop the future business capability to meet business requirements overseas. The Product Manager will be involved in managing Key Accounts for major UK Retailers, developing skills which are transferrable to the Russian market. The Product Manager Russia will be required to travel to Russia indefinitely to establish key Russian accounts with Retailers. The expectations for the job will require full time commitment. It is expected that the person filling this assignment will become an expert for their function and participate with fellow Product Managers, contributing to the Company’s sales targets and strategies.
- Communicate with the other Product Managers in the business to determine the best possible cake range for the Russian Market. Based on findings, develop new products/ideas with in house development/ production teams.
- Conduct Market Research – trade shows, tasting panels, research manufacturing and distribution processes, research competitors. Work in close collaboration with the Market Research team for category input.
- Responsible for new product launches, the Product Manager Russia will need to identify and target prospective Customers (Retailers) in Russia in line with sales strategies and targets.
- Responsible for establishing and managing Customer accounts - contract setup and negotiation, monitor Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share, develop optimal integrated promotional plans.
- Deliver agreed plan, follow-up updates relayed to the Bakery and higher management.
- Actively involved in recruitment, training and development for the Russian market.
Fivemiletown, Northern Ireland & Moscow, Russia
Basic Qualifications (required):
- Languages (must be fluent in Russian and English with good verbal & written communication skills).
- Willing to relocate and availability to travel. This position will be based indefinitely in Moscow, Russia with travel to the UK as required.
- An understanding of Russian culture, tastes and an ability to respond to Customers’ wishes.
- Experience of working in the Russian market.
- Can conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Experience in a role which requires strong interpersonal and communication skills (presenting information to fellow employees/ higher management/ Customers).
- Good IT Skills.
- Be able to work on their own initiative & have a common–sense approach.
- Be a practical person, enjoy teamwork & communicate well - possesses the ability to inspire those around them to do what it takes to move the effort forward.
- Ability to negotiate diverse perspectives and drive to consensus and win-win solutions.
- Organise their workload, working to tight deadlines in accordance with customer specifications.
- Pro-actively identify potential problems & highlight possible solutions.
Additional skills/ experience that would be advantageous:
- Experience of market research/data collection.
- Sales experience/ experience developing customer relations.
- Have an interest in the food industry/cake market, analysing products and specifications.
- £31,200 per annum subject to satisfactory performance
If this opportunity sounds of interest, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV or request an application form VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON
Closing date for Applications: 1st June 2019.
Scotts Bakery are an Equal Opportunities employer.