As a Technical Manager you will be engaging in the operational management of a technical command centre. Monitoring Client facing environments (Production, Certification, New Release, & Disaster Recovery) Working efficiently whilst providing appropriate levels of support. Accurate Reporting of incidents received (internal or external)
Based in Belfast city centre you will work within a funky, vibrant environment with a great social culture. This role is Tuesday - Saturday 7am - 4pm.
*Management of a team accountable for engineering secure, scalable and reliable technology
* Determining issue severity
* Working with problem management to rectify issues.
* Provide direction with command and control activities
* Notify senior management of ongoing issues.
* Expertise of the crisis management process.
* Develop recovery procedures for new system rollouts.
*A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline is required; or equivalent combination of education and relevant proven work experience.
*Substantial production support experience incorporating people management experience
*Ability to think logically and troubleshoot issues.
*Excellent communication skills.
Why is this role good for you?
* Great work/life balance
* Job Security
* Fantastic company reviews on Glassdoor
* Industry leading technology
* Modern funky city centre based offices
If you're a problem solver and a difference maker then I'd like to hear from you. To have a friendly chat about this role in strict confidence please contact Curtis Stewart on 028 9033 0250 or email: Curtis.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs