MCS is excited to be working with an International Financial Services Centre to locate a Trust Officer to join their Bermuda based team.
Our Client specialises in providing Accounting, Corporate and Administrative services for Fund and Corporate structures.
They specialise in providing Corporate, Trust, Fund and Accounting Services to Clients across the Globe and currently cover 12 jurisdictions.
This role shall require the candidate to relocate to Bermuda. Our Client shall cover the travel expenses for both the Trust Officer and their dependents. A lucrative relocation package shall also be offered on top of a competitive remuneration package.
The Trust Officer will, ultimately, be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of International Trust Companies which shall entail:
- Liaising with all intermediaries, to include Investment Advisors, Beneficiaries, Bankers etc.
- Ensuring settlement of financial transactions, reviewing bank statements and arranging monies to be placed on deposit as and when required.
- Liaising with Clients, responding to all correspondence within a strict time period and organising Client meetings, as and when required.
- Ensure that all internal Compliance documentation is completed, ensuring accuracy of Trust Records;
- Supporting management with the administration of Client and Company processes.
- Performing billing on Trust files.
- You will also assist with the training and developing of new staff as and when required.
- You will have demonstrable experience in Trust administration and have a broad knowledge of Corporate Trusts / Estate Administration / Investments.
- You will, ideally, hold one of the following qualifications:
- STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates (or an equivalent Trustee qualification);
- ICSA Qualified;
- Hold a related University Degree / Tertiary Qualification.
- You will have demonstrable experience of establishing strong and lasting relationships with Clients, 3rd parties and colleagues.
- You must be a self-motivator who can work within limited timeframes, under pressure and complete tasks to a high-quality standard.
In return, our Client is offering a highly lucrative remuneration package to attract the best in the market.
Our Client shall also be offering an attractive relocation package which shall include covering travel costs for all dependents.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
All CVs are to be submitted via the link provided. Please contact Claire McCarragher, Banking & Finance Specialist Consultant at MCS Group should you have any queries.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs