Our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager who will primarily be required to identify and complete contracts for new business opportunities, while maximising sales revenue and margin. The successful candidate will also be required to manage and grow existing customer accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop new accounts, through constant contact, selling in new products and cold calling
- Maximise sales revenue, margin and performance, drive business growth and achieve positive results
- Arranging and attending potential client meetings
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities
- Ensuring customer requirements are clear, understood and followed up
- Frequent customer review meetings
- Generation and analysis of weekly and monthly sales reports
- Ensure you meet and exceed agreed targets and KPI’s
- Management of service level agreements and contracts
- Attend exhibitions, set-up and manage stand
- Management of customer questionnaires, store visits and audits
- Suggest and assist in PR & Marketing campaigns
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience working in chilled/fresh FMCG/Food Service sector.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, account manager or a relevant role.
- Proven new business development sales track record.
- Ability to build rapport.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Sales or a relevant field.
- Knowledge of profit and loss margins.
- Experience of MS Office a must.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Organisation, planning and time management skills.
Full clean driving licence.
This job is based in North England, UK.
If you would like to apply for this role, send us your CV via the link provided or if you would like to discuss this position in absolute confidence, contact the Sales Team at Task Recruitment on 02890421047
If this position does not suit, we may have others that do. Visit our website taskrecruitment.com to see our current jobs.