Interested in the potential of working in England for a local Construction / Civil Engineering organisation and earning a generous living away allowance? If so, I have a great opportunity available currently due to a local organisation winning a major residential housing project based in the East Midlands, England.
The role involves:
- Ensure accurate setting out and dimensional control within specified tolerances.
- Checking drawings, specifications and other contract documents are kept up to date
- Maintaining accurate daily records and communicating them for labour, material and plant, including Sub-Contractors.
- Ensure that the programme for the project is available and communicated to the supply chain before the work begins.
- Use the Integrated Management System (IMS) and ensure it meets all requirements, procedures and policies.
- Be held responsible for all Health and Safety policies and procedures on site.
What does this role offer you?
- Generous living away allowance.
- Competitive salary.
- Company Vehicle and Fuel Card.
- Paid flights home every fortnight and accommodation provided.
- Exposure on a major water project.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a third level degree in Civil Engineering (or similar)
- Have 3+ years experience in site management
- Hold a supervisor level health and safety card (CSR|CSCS|Safepass or equivalent)
- Be motivated by deadlines and ensuring the team meets their targets.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs