MCS Group is currently working alongside a rapidly expanding organisation within the medical/healthcare sector to recruit an UK Sales Manager. Founded in 2005, the company has expanded at a phenomenal rate with their wide range of products now sold in over 70 countries across the world.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced sales professional to join the business during an exciting growth phase, and as they look to enhance partnerships and build new relationships with customers across the UK.
- Alongside the company Directors, develop an annual sales plan for the Professional sales Division
- B2C Professional product sales to all professional clinical markets including Hospitals, GP practices, private labs, clinics, community pharmacies etc.
- B2B sales of Professional products to UK and N.Ireland based distributors and wholesalers and the NHS Supply Chain
- Maintain and build relationships in professional clinical markets in order to grow Professional sales
- In collaboration with the Sales Director, set pricing for Professional products in the UK and N.Ireland
- Produce customer quotations
- Manage customer contracts
- Find and respond to relevant UK and N. Ireland tenders
- Produce monthly sales forecasts
- Always strive for continuous improvement and new, innovative ideas to break into new markets
- Maintain functional links with all areas of the business - both internally and externally
- Produce and update product sales presentations
- keep all marketing materials up to date and develop new marketing material content as required
- Keep up-to-date on competitor activity and products
- Deliver product training to new customers and update training to existing customers as agreed
- Manage all aspects of the CIGA booth at clinical exhibitions and conferences
- Keep up to date on changes within the NHS and identify new market opportunities for CIGA products
- Previous sales experience within the UK medical/healthcare market (UK diagnostic market preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience selling into the NHS
- Ability to enhance current relationship and build new profitable relationships
- Proven experience in implementing and delivering success sales strategies
- Proven experience in working towards and achieving set KPI's
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456?
Experience: 0 yrs