We are actively seeking a Food delivery/salesperson to work on a full time permanent position based in Glasgow. This is a great opportunity to join a well known company and further your career.
Role for Food delivery/sales
This is a diverse role in which your primary purpose is to service and retain current business by managing and supporting our distribution operation in the Glasgow area and our directly managed key accounts throughout Scotland. In addition to sales distribution the role requires a focus on sales development with the generation of new business as well as retaining current business.
Duties for Food delivery/sales
- Complete daily delivery run of products.
- Identify target customers.
- Prioritise target accounts / customers.
- Plan and achieve efficient weekly call cycle.
- Implement call plan to ensure high activity and conversion.
- Provide market intelligence.
- Manage and maintain relationships.
- On site application demos appropriate to reach business type.
- Cash Handling and Banking
- Covering run for delivery driver where necessary
Skills for Food delivery/sales
- Knowledge and experience of foodservice distribution
- Prioritising and targeting key customer accounts.
- Planning and implementing weekly call cycles.
- Knowledge of computer applications
- At least 2 years field sales / Van sales experience.
- Effective new business skills and a track record of consistently hitting targets.
- Experience of managing and developing existing customer accounts and client relationships.
Salary will range from £20k to £25k per annum with additional company benefits.
To apply please submit your CV via the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs