Intermediate Project Manager - (Weekly Travel, £100K & Accommodation)
£85M New Build, Mixed Use Development with 10 Tower Blocks
Project 15 mins from Airport
To succeed in this role you will need to have experience in running £5M+ projects whilst working for a main contractor and will need to demonstrate acute commercial awareness. You will be confident in leading all disciplines involved in the construction process including design co-ordination, quantity surveying and procurement. You will also need to have heritage and restoration experience.
- Extensive main contracting background is essential
- Previous £5M+ project experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong team building skills
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry important
- Advance knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry specific software
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Reporting to the Project Director
- Ability to deliver project on time and to perfection
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- Ensuring that end product meets customer's expectation in relation to build and finish
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Diarmaid Fee at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.