MCS Group are delighted to be working along side our client to help find a Senior Project Manager with telecoms background for an exciting daily rate contract based in the London area.
Outside IR35 Daily Rate
- Requires Travel to London once a week.
- Leads and manages multiple and complex projects from definition to acceptance, in accordance with company defined deployment processes and procedures.
- Specific Project Management Responsibilities: Project Planning, Schedule Management, Re source Management, Risk Management, Issue & Escalation Management, Document Management, Change Management and Communication Management.
- Defines and develops program scope, objectives, detailed plans, budgets and metrics for large projects and/or portions of complex projects.
- Conducts needs assessments and requirements gathering for end-to-end solutions .
- Identifies key integration points, dependencies, and feature alignment to ensure that all aspects of the overall system contain the features necessary to meet the customer's expectations.
- Procures internal and external resources with required competencies to meet project objectives. Directs and coordinates the work activities and deliverables of cross-functional project teams.
- Responsible for budgeting, capital appropriations, and project cost estimating. Develops revenue and costs forecasts and proposes responses to project and program finance variances and trends.
- Monitors project execution to ensure all contractual obligations and requirements are met. Recommends corrective actions and implement change requests where appropriate.
- Responsible for baselining and ensuring adherence to overall program plans and budget. Perform project monitoring and control. Maintain and report on project and program metrics. Propose responses to variances and t rends.
- Communicates on project status to the Customer and intern al stakeholders, leading complex communications and/or negotiations as required.
- Identifies and mitigates risks; develops and implements risk mitigation plans.
- Provides input into proposal preparation, statements of work and specifications, and estimations of costs.
- Develops process improvements for efficiency's and quality .
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, Specialist in IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 96 935508 . or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 96 935508 .
Experience: 0 yrs