Fraud Risk Manager - Belfast - Bristol or London
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are being exclusively retained by a leading brand name across the UK and Ireland to recruit for an experienced Fraud Risk Manager. Our client is one of the UK's fastest growing financial services firms and sets to continue this unparalleled growth into the future.
- The role holder will be responsible for providing expert advice, guidance and oversight of the UK business in line with the UK and Group Risk Framework and in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- We are looking for someone who can add real value to the bank where your knowledge and insight can help shape the future. Experience of fraud detection systems and 2nd line oversight would be ideal.
- Prior experience of fraud detection systems and fraud analytics
- Strong stakeholder management skills - must be able to develop strong relationships and build credibility with colleagues
- A self-starter who can use their own initiative to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of the UK businesses and the fraud risks within these businesses
- Well-developed report writing and communication skills
- Experience of risk management with particular knowledge and expertise of financial crime, including but not limited to Credit Cards, Savings, Loans, Mortgages, PCA and internal fraud
- Very generous basic salaries offered.
- Damian Farrell
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
Experience: 0 yrs