A. ROLE PURPOSE Location: Dublin CarsIreland are a leading Company in the online motors industry in Ireland. We provide an online platform for both private sellers and dealerships to sell cars online. We specialise in providing a fast and efficient service for over 900 dealers to sell vehicles of all types across Ireland. Due to continued growth of CarsIreland, we are now looking to hire a Project Manager eager to take responsibility for delivering high quality products, while driving the business forward. You will have the opportunity to develop and add to your skillset while influencing business decisions that make an immediate impact in the Company. The purpose of this role is to Manage all technical change and change processes throughout the organisation including minor tasks and large projects focusing on ensuring the delivery of value to customers, early and often. B. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES (Overview)
- Drive and deliver a challenging & complex portfolio of mission critical programmes of work, enabling CarsIreland to deliver commercial and operational advantage.
- In conjunction with Management, define and establish key processes that will underpin the day to day operations of CarsIreland's content, workflows and platforms.
- Manage the project life-cycle of change projects and initiatives, maintaining transparent stakeholder communication throughout.
- Ensure that the quality of change is very high with transparent metrics and that the company is continually improving in terms of delivery and efficiency.
- Ensure that urgent issues are dealt with promptly according to commercial goals.
- Ensure that task prioritisation is done in the most effective and efficient way for the group and that resource allocation is aligned to company goals.
- A understanding of software development lifecycle (5+ years).
- Proven record of delivering projects on time to a high standard.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- A high level technical background, ideally of cloud computing and agile delivery.
- The role does not require any experience of the motor industry.
- You also have a common sense approach to getting things done.
- Knowledge of Excel and Project Management software
- Degree, Master or PhD in a relevant field
- Very Organised and has a process for organising
- You have a passion for building products and services that make a genuine difference to customers
- Contribute to steering and shaping our relationship with our customers
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Business Insight: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers.
- Is competitive and outcome / results oriented.
- Effective marketing and communication skills to sell the programme vision to staff at all levels of the organisation
- Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.