DESPATCH CLERK, GREYSTEEL, £18,000
Our client is a leading Fuel distribution company providing domestic and commercial fuel throughout Ireland. An urgent requirement for a Despatch clerk has developed to provide daily routing and scheduling of all vehicles in compliance with drivers hours regulations and working time directive for the efficient distribution of orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily Stock control and reconciliation
- Supplier order processing
- Customer invoice processing
- Handling and control of all drivers' documentation e.g. delivery documentation, cash handling,
- time sheets, maintenance requests, uniform requests etc.
- Liaising with other depots re: day to day procedures such as depot stock, lorry and driver availability, customer deliveries etc.
- Order processing where necessary for ex yard sales
- Dealing with customer queries as to delivery instructions, complaints etc.
- General administration duties such as telephone, filing, post etc.
- General customer care
- Computer Literate with administrative experience essential
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland/ROI an advantage
This is a full time, permanent opportunity to join a professional, progressive organisation.
A competitive salary of £18,000 is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs