Operations Manager, Derry/ Londonderry, £30k-40k depending on experience.
Grafton Recruitment are working exclusively with a well established Contact Centre organisation in Derry City. As Operations Manager you will be responsible for coaching and supporting Team Supervisors in a Service Centre/Operations environment. This position is also responsible for ensuring client service levels and budgets are met on a consistent basis. It demands a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced; rapidly changing environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyse performance results and implement department improvements.
- Plan for upcoming organisational needs and implement strategies in a proactive manner.
- Analyse and maintain all Client Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure department operates efficiently according to client and company measures.
- Maintain understanding of client specific training.
- Resolve escalated customer complaints.
- Determine appropriate staffing levels and implement strategies to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
- Work with support departments to ensure staffing strategies are effectively executed.
- Achievement of budgetary measurements.
- Support long and short term financial projections.
- Responsible for expense management.
- Support the data collection for billing process, including ISRS, billable/non-billable hours. Development, maintenance and testing of the project's business continuity plan.
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of professional and non-exempt direct reports; providing prompt and objective coaching and counselling; and coordinating, planning, and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organisation's policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organisation.
- Excellent ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgement/problem solving skills when making decisions.
- Strong ability to coach, develop action plans, which maximise performance, and provide effective feedback.
- Proven ability to analyse and improve work processes and policies.
- Work well under pressure, professional demeanour, and strong communication skills (verbal & written).
- Financial analysis and budgetary skills.
- Experience developed within a contact centre environment is highly advantageous and will be given preference.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally established organisation at an exciting time as it plans to expand.
If you feel you have the self motivation, drive and experience to succeed in this role, then please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.
Experience: 0 yrs