Full Time Permanent
Salary scale £19 – 21K per annum (based on experience & skills)
Crushing Screening Parts Limited are based in Maghera and specialise in replacement parts for the Quarry & Mining sector. Ninety Five (95%) of our sales are exported across the globe. Due to a growing list of these global partners, we continue to see significant year on year growth in our sales and that has resulted in a requirement to strengthen the team.
We are seeking to appoint an Administrator to the team who can demonstrate a wide range of skills and can demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills thus driving personal development within the organisation.
As we are a young and rapidly growing company, we offer significant future opportunities for our core team as both they and the organisation develop and grow in parallel.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the existing team and support the administration requirements across the board which will include:
- Monitoring Inventory and placing orders with suppliers to ensure we maintain our optimum holding. This will in some cases include pricing around for best value availability on many parts.
- Processing customer and supplier invoices
- Assisting Internal Sales team to create quotations against enquiries for a growing list of cusomers
- Answering of calls and dealing with queries
Key Skills & Competencies:
- A high level of organisational skills with a well-developed ability to prioritize and work within set deadlines.
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience as an office administrator or an equivalent role.
- Purchasing experience beneficial
- An ability to learn quickly and adapt to different situations
- The ability to work in a team and on their own when required.
- Prior knowledge of Sage 50 Professional Accounts would be beneficial, but not required as training can be given.
- E-Commerce knowledge beneficial
Interested in this role?
To express your interest in this role please forward your C.V. to us with an accompanying cover letter/email highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the essential criteria.