Are you a graduate or college leaver looking to forge a career in Construction / Engineering?
Energis is working with a growing manufacturing company in Co Antrim who are seeking an ambitious and motivated Graduate Contracts Administrator to join their team. After a period of training and development this role will offer the opportunity to move up into a Contracts Manager role.
- Support the Contracts Manager with their workload, ensuring projects are on track
- Prepare contract documentation, RAMS and other H&S documents
- Understand all compliance and health & safety documentation
- Liaise with clients / sub-contractors to obtain information required for projects
- Ensure all sub-contractors have relevant documents
- Third level qualification in construction / engineering / QS OR previous relevant experience
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage workload to required deadlines
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary will be in the region of £22k. This is a fantastic entry level opportunity offering the chance to work and build a career within a highly innovative and creative business!
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.