MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with an award-winning company based in Londonderry. My client are building out a brand new tech team and are looking for front end developers to play a crucial role in the future direction of this company.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and multi-award-winning company. This is an extremely exciting time for their technology function as they plan to build out a brand-new tech team, hoping to add 20+ engineers over the next couple of months. You will work on the greenfield development of new products in order to support client requirements as well as working on existing in-house applications. This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future direction of this company as they build out a new team. Training and progression opportunities are huge, with the opportunity to cross-train into a full stack role if desired.
- Joining at this early stage, you will have the opportunity to shape the direction going forward. You will have the opportunity to select and create the ecosystem of modern JavScript components and frameworks.
- Working in an agile environment, you will be involved in the development of new greenfield products
- You will be involved in all elements of the software development life-cycle, looking after everything from design to implementation using the latest cutting-edge technologies
- You will be given the autonomy and leverage to exercise independent judgement and really put a stamp on the work you do
- Experienced in front end development
- Working knowledge of unit testing and associated Frameworks/Tools
- Experience working within an agile / scrum environment
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your work.
- Generous salary - flexible depending on experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and well-being packages
- Excellent culture and work environment with regular social events
- Flexible working options
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs