C# Developer – (Salary up to £45,000)
Q: Why do Java Developers wear glasses?
A: Because they don’t C#.
Now you’ve got your specs on, there’s a C# Developer role with well-established family company, where you will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative team based in the North West.
You will be designing and developing the company’s next generation products! Work with likeminded, passionate individuals who are at the top of their game in small Agile teams.
WHY SHOULD YOU?
- A generous salary band up to £45,000
- Work from home once a week, finish on a Friday at 2pm and spend more time with the people you care about
- Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Health Cash Plan and pension contributions
- Develop in C#
- Understand database design & development
- Show expertise in web development
WHO AM I WORKING FOR?
You will be developing cutting edge solution technology products that are used by the agricultural, aerospace, road transport and medical industries. The company’s headquarters is growing rapidly so now is an exciting time to join their engineering team!
I’M IN! NOW WHAT?
Drop Jonny Wallace a call for a chat, or pop over an e-mail if that’s easier!
Experience: 0 yrs