We are currently seeking to build a talent pool of suitable candidates for Customer Service vacancies with our sister company, PeoplePlus NI. This pool of candidates will be used to fill vacancies for Customer Service Consultants as the need arises. As a Customer Service Consultant you will provide support in all aspects of customer service including childcare to an existing contract in Limavady in County Derry/Londonderry in Northern Ireland.
As a Customer Service Consultant your main duties will include:
- supporting all aspects of customer service delivered through a customer-focused contract.
- handling all customer enquiries professionally and with empathy.
- assisting in the preparation and service of a range of refreshments available within the visiting areas.
- providing creche support, including devising and participating in games and activities for children.
- liaising with a range of support organisations in providing a comprehensive inter-agency approach to meet the needs of all customers.
- promoting at all times a supporting, friendly and approachable service to all customers.
To apply for the position of Customer Service Consultants you will meet the following essential criteria:
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (have achieved or be working towards)
- Minimum of 1 year's experience working with families/children in the justice, care and/or voluntary/community sectors.
- Effective interpersonal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- IT literate with competence in the use of Microsoft Office.
The following criteria is desirable:
- Experience of working in partnership with a range of agencies.
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative activities for children/families.
To fulfil the requirements of this position, security checks must be completed in line with legal requirements for working within childcare and justice sectors.
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
- Hours of work: as and when required.
- Opening hours are 12.30pm – 4.30pm Mon – Fri and 8.30pm – 4.30pm Sat & Sun
- Rate of Pay: £7.85-£9.00 p/hr
To apply for the position of Customer Service Consultant, please forward your CV to Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 27 January 2017.
Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
Experience: 0 yrs