Permanent position Managing the Operations and ensuring Customer satisfaction
Your new company
A family business with over 40 years experience in the industry creating bespoke products for their customers.
With keeping customers in mind they are focused on quality and a high standard of service whilst using their innovation to accommodate any need. They now require an Operations Manager to oversee their quality products in the distribution process to ensure customers are satisfied with the end result.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for the management of a team of 8 office staff and 25 vans on the road
- You will oversee fitters and distribution staff to ensure there is a high quality service provided
- Warehouses are based in England and you will be required to fly over 1 day per week to check the warehouse standards
- Liaising with the Retail Operations Manager and Production Manager to ensure plans/ fittings are at a high standard and consulting them on any issues
- Motivate teams with incentives to drive standards
- Reviewing the current procedure to see if any changes can be made to improve productivity without sacrificing quality
What you'll need to succeed
- You need to have experience in management
- The ideal candidate will have a background within operations/ distribution
- Exposure within logistics or customer service would also be desirable
- A background within manufacturing or retail would be an advantage
- You will be driven and versatile with an attitude to actively seek improvement and identify the need for change
- Excellent communication skills when working with teams and customers
What you'll get in return
You will receive an excellent rate of pay as well as the opportunity to work within a team of professionals. You will receive training on the internal systems and support from the director. Parking is available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs