THE SCANIA DEALER FOR NORTHERN IRELAND REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING:
PARTS ADVISOR - (Ref – OPA/17/01)
Based in Omagh and reporting directly to the Aftersales Controller, the post holder will be involved in all aspects of the parts operation specifically, dynamic management of stock holdings using Scania’s automated IT system, ordering and receiving stock, stock checking, front and back counter service, development of new parts business and telephone sales. The successful candidate must be capable of working on their own initiative to achieve KPIs and targets set.
Essential criteria include:
- GCSE Mathematics & English Language (or equivalent) at grade C or above.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar parts advisor role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Word and Excel).
- Good working knowledge and experience of electronic parts ordering and automated stores systems.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of working within a team and working to achieve KPIs and targets set.
Desirable criteria include:
- Experience of using the Kerridge software package.
- Forklift licence.
We reserve the right to enhance the above criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
ROAD TRUCKS LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.