Senior Developer (SQL)-Team Lead
We are working with one of Northern Ireland’s leading employers. You will work as part of a team which is responsible for supporting and developing a range of systems across multiple sites.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career using state of the art technologies on a variety of exciting projects. This is a key role where you could play the role of Technical Lead.
This hands on role will include:
· Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the in-house software development team;
· Planning and scheduling development activities for the team in line with project deadlines;
· Coaching and mentor other members of the development team to assist with their ongoing development;
· Engage with Project Managers and other business stakeholders to ensure expectations are effectively managed;
· Provide technical direction to rest of the development team;
· Hands on software development using SDLC processes;
Does this sound like you?
· Possess a minimum of 4 years’ experience of using 2 or more of the following technologies Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, SSIS, SSRS, .Net
· Previous experience of managing a team of developers in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
· Previous experience of liaising effectively with senior stakeholders on software development activities;
· Experience of software development using both waterfall and agile techniques;
· Previous experience of largescale data warehouses, including the design and maintenance of ETL jobs.
· Experience of database administration duties. (e.g. performance tuning, backups, disaster recovery & high availability systems)
- Experience in reporting/dashboard technologies, specifically Qlikview.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career using state of the art technologies on a variety of exciting projects.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Team Leadership Mentoring SQL Server 2008 SSIS SSRS
SQL Server 2008